“Good food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Södermalm
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We visited here on the recommendations on trip advisor. The location is okay, bit of the beaten track and the venue is a little unusual (in that it is round, which adds to the quirkiness of it), although it looks a bit strange and tatty on the outside with posters and things stuck to the door and beside it. The service was great as most indian restaurants are, the food well priced - for Sweden anyway. The meal was lovely and overall reasonably priced. The only downside I would say was that the food came a little too quick, straight after we finished our starters the main course arrived (I like a little bit of a break to make the evening last a little longer) we were in and out with a starter and main within 40 minutes, which was not as we were expecting, we had kind of planned to spend a couple of hours like you normally do in a restaurant. I would definitely go again but I think next time would ask them to slow it down a bit. Overall a good meal and great service.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Very good food. Price level OK. And nice atmosphere.
Best Indian restaurant I have visited in Scandinavia.
Now second time here. Will come again :)

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Very tasty and (as far as I can say) authentic South Indian style food. Relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff.

1  Thank Magnus B
Reviewed February 7, 2013

This is a very cozy, warm and quality restaurant. I ordered the mixed chicken and vegetable curry with Naan. Just bursting with flavor and right at the correct spice level. With a large beer, the bill came to K260 - good value for Stockholm. Highly recommend.

Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

A perfect Indian, with very good food. Friendly and happy staff. You always feel welcome!! There is a cinema nearby if you like that to!