All reviews gamla stan necessary utensils sheets and towels nice kitchen perfect location roomy sightseeing metro
Selected filters
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Fantastic! I would go back in a heartbeat! Friendly helpful staff, warm beds, clean showers and a wealth of travel information about the city. Not to mention you can not beat the location. If you are searching for a hostel in Stockholm, look no further!

Room tip: I stayed in the dorm room, which is the cheapest. Several people are in the room on any given night so ear plugs are handy if you are a light sleeper. If you rent sheets, its only $1 more to rent a towel. I also reccomend bringing your own lock for the lockers.
Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

this place is lovely. right in the middle of gamle stan the room is big light and airy and so so warm considering its minus 14 outside. even in shared areas its so warm. it's really quiet and we extended our stay because of it's value and cleanliness. highly reccomend :) thanks guys :)

Date of stay: January 2013
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Clean, friendly staff, great location,choice of rooms and unlike your typical hostel no weird food smells or could it be that my usual bad luck there failed me this time?
Nice breakfast in a cafe downstairs. Discount for hostel guests.
Located in theheart of the old town close to all the interesting spots.Would stay there again.

Room tip: Good choice of rooms.
Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I loved my trip to Stockholm and this hostel had really helped in making it a great & comfortable experience. The staff are very friendly, there is plenty of space in the common rooms, everything is quite new and very Ikea! The showers seem new and even had heated floor boards! We travelled in December and I was worried of being cold in the hostel(as some places have really terrible heating) and this place was toasty warm. The big benefit of this hostel also is the good sized kitchen. As eating in restaurants is pretty expensive in Stockholm, it helped a lot to have access to a nice clean kitchen. Also the location is right in Gamla Stan which is such a nice part of Stockholm! I would definitely recommend this hostel. The only down side is the size of the rooms - we have a twin bed room, and it was relatively small. We were happy with it and since there are big common rooms it was no issue, but it might be worth noting.

Date of stay: December 2012
Reviewed December 19, 2012

We only stayed here one night, but will certainly be back. The location, price and staff are brilliant. The twin rooms are small, but cosy and quiet with everything you need, and there are nice public areas to spend time in. The staff were very helpful in checking us in early, booking a taxi and advising on the weather, and it was a warm welcome.
I almost don't want to share this review as I would rather keep this excellent budget Stockholm option a secret!

Date of stay: December 2012