“Terrible !”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Ostermalm
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I be order a tuna salad. The salad pieces was huge and the olives was old. The salad only had 5 ingredients and they charged me 159 sek. I have never had such a boring and tasteless salad in my whole life.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have never been dissapointed and I have been there 5 times during the last three months. Nice staff, lots of choises. Pizza, meat, pasta, everything tasty and well done. Both food and wine to reasonable prices.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We've eaten here many times and the pizzas are consistently good. But it would be nice if a pizza like Ciao Ciao understood they should try to be a little more innovative. But if you just want a good and tasty, no frills pizza, this is the place to go.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

If you're craving Italian in Stockholm and want a place that won't break the bank, give this place a try! My family were visiting the Historical Museum and wanted a place for early dinner nearby. Trip Advisor app suggested this place and we weren't disappointed. A very wide selection of pizzas, pastas and the lasagne was available for our early dinner at about 5pm. Our pizzas arrived quickly and were delicious. The service was very efficient (good English spoken )and I thoroughly recommend this friendly place.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Very nice pizza´s and salads for a reasonable price. Kind staff and quick service. When we arrived it was still quiet but after our dinner there was a line outside waiting for a table.