“Great pasta and really nice atmosphere!”
Review of Hosteria Tre Santi

Hosteria Tre Santi
Reserve with
Hosteria Tre Santi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #162 of 3,060 Restaurants in Stockholm
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: SoFo & Medborgarplatsen
“Great pasta and really nice atmosphere!”
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Thanks to Trip Advisor we managed to find that great place at Sodermalm. Fantastic friendly service and great food. Both adults and children enjoyed the food. To get a table outside in summer, make sure you call in for reservations!

Næstved
“Great food and wine”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

The food was great. A typical Italian restaurant, with all the good elements. We had one of the menues, and all three courses were great. The wine we chose was very good, but expensive, which is typical for Sweden. Competent and friendly staff, and all though they seemed to forget us at times, even though it wasn't that busy, we were well taken care off.

1 Thank NajaMandrup
London
“Great atmosphere, good food”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We ate hear over the weekend with some friends and the meal was excellent. There is a great menu and the ambience is perfect. I had mussels in wine to start and halibut for my main which were all cooked to perfection. My only criticism is that we were not offered any bread.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Cherub47
Stockholm, Sweden
“Overpriced italian restaurant”
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Second visit to this restaurant in my favorite part of Stockholm, Södermalm.
Unfortunately for the second time I was disappointed. Service is average and the food is poor. I had clams for starter and they where a bit tasteless and cold and the garliccream sauce was a bit oversalted. I got the feeling that the clams was cooked much earlier in the evening.
A also had the Rigatoni with truffels. There was no trace at all of truffles in this overpriced and overcooked pasta.
I visited the restaurant with business collegues and did not want to spoil the evening for them, so I did not complain about the food. If this would have a private visit I definetly would have sent the food back to the kitchen.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Thomas B
Sweden
“Italian feeling!”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

A wonderful place. You feel like you are in Italy. Very popular and crowded, booking necessary on weekends.
Quick nice service,. Nice Italian food, medium price.
Winelist is very good and they have awide variety of grappas.

• Visited January 2014