“Loved the lobster pasta!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hosteria Tre Santi

Hosteria Tre Santi
Reserve with
Hosteria Tre Santi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #159 of 3,028 Restaurants in Stockholm
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: SoFo & Medborgarplatsen
Stockholm, Sweden
“Loved the lobster pasta!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

I visited this place with husband and parents-in-law for a special occasion and it was a great dinner. The service was good, if somewhat confused at time but overall experienced staff. The wine our waiter recommended was excellent. And as mentioned above the lobster pasta was delicious, as well as the carpaccio and the tiramisu that I also tried. The restaurant is pretty crowded which make it cosy but also somewhat noisy. I appreciated the singing waiters though :)

• Visited September 2012

Angelholm, Sweden
“Nice Italian restaurant on Södermalm”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

We had an excellent dinner with 4 courses. The waiter was very nice and all four dishes was very good. It was a good experience and I will visit this restaurant on more occasions. I highly recommend it.

• Visited March 2013
Oslo, Norway
“Great Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

For the price, this was the best food we ate in Stockholm. Under 800 kr for dinner for 2. Engaged service. Good atmosphere. Nothing was missing.

Visited March 2013
denver
“Top Italian Food in Stockholm, a great meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

The concierge at my hotel recommended the Hosteria Tre Santi, a short walk from the Clarion Stockholm. I was there late one night last week and was treated to a great meal with great quite attentive service. I was alone and saw all the servers and owner still buzzing around attending to patrons who obviously were locals and back for a repeat visit. No real tourists there the night I went.

The food was tops, and the prices in line with other similar Stockholm restaurants. I found the service first rate also.

I had seafood pasta and then a grilled seafood plate with salad. Both were exceptional and quite filling. If I was there another night, I would have gone back. I had dessert of heavy cream with fresh strawberries which seemed to be the mainstay of most patrons that night.

Again, comparing it to some of my recent Rome meals this was as good, and the service was equal to the Rome service as well. That,to me, is the making of a great Italian restaurant.

• Visited March 2013
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Good food but too expensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

The food was good (great bruscheta) but the place is overcharged, even for Stockholm.
The interior is abit old fashioned
The service was ok, not more.......