“Nice bar to go all the week, when orther places are closed or empty!”
Review of Soap Bar

Soap Bar
Ranked #2,393 of 3,207 Restaurants in Stockholm
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Ostermalm
Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

Nice bar to go all the week, when orther places are closed or empty! Nice DJ's, safety, some tables to seat. You will need de passport or other document with the European Star like the drive license, or you are not allowed to entry. There are no fees, you just pay the drinks

Reviewed September 14, 2012

One of the better places to go after 11 PM. Great atmosphere, great people and great loud music. Good for a drink, watch people having fun and relax after having had a good meal. The Heineken bottles are all over the place while the DJ plays his songs......

1  Thank Ronald3D
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Perfectly looked the beginning of Stockholms main shopping street, Birger Jarls gatan. Ok place with ok athosphere but very expensive drinks ever for stockholm standard.

Reviewed October 2, 2011

We were wandering around Osterdam trying to get into a restaurant (we had tried three that all turned us down or told us it would be an hour wait) when we stumbled across Soap Bar. We were starved, menu looked decent so we popped in. We ordered the olives and garlic bread as an appetizer--then ordered it two more times, we enjoyed it so much! I had the Crayfishskagen on dark bread. What I didn't expect was that it would be surrounded with some of the best salmon (lox) that I have ever tasted and elegantly presented. The flavors of the two seafoods were fabulous together and the serving was so generous that my dinner companions all enjoyed sharing it. My husband's meatballs weren't quite as good, the grilled steak was average but my friend's health plate was also delicious. We shared two desserts--a rhubarb crumble cake that my friends thought was wonderful and a cream brulee. We weren't crazy about the wine but when I didn't care for my initial tasting, the waitress brought us a different bottle that was much better. Service was great and the waitress was friendly and talked to us about Stockholm since this was our first day in the city. I would give the restaurant an excellent rating had the other two meals been as good as mine. Dinner was probably the most affordable we had in Stockholm.

1  Thank seaski42