“Disappointing”
Review of Snaps

Snaps
Reserve with
Snaps is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,366 of 3,136 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: SoFo & Medborgarplatsen
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Had a lunch there and first of all the staff was more interested in each other then the customers. Salad buffé table was really poor and looked like something you would find in a Pizza place with little or no dignity. Food was eatable but not worth mentioning.

Overall really disappointing

Mrs K

There are newer reviews for Snaps

Reviewed June 28, 2013

We originally went in for a drink to kill some time but decided to have a look at the menu. When we asked for a menu the waitress told us that we could not have, not just yet. About ten minutes later another waitress asked if we were going to eat, again, asked if we could have a look at the menu but was obvious that she was not going to give us one.
Decided it was best to leave. All I can say is AVOID this place. The food being served looked below average and service to match!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

My dinner party consisted of 20 people. Each ordering different dishes from the a la carte menu. Some of us ordered starters as well as main courses. It seemed to be the first time ever anyone ordered a combination of starter and main course...

The main course got served 1 minute before the starters. When complaining I was told that my main course would go back to the kitchen and be placed there until I had eaten my starter since I wasn´t satisfied having both plates at the table at the same time. The waiter did not understand why I complained (!). When served my main course 5 mins later the beef was dry. The sauce tasted awfully and had the texture of Jell-O with lumps in it.

No wonder the waiter didn´t care to ask whether we liked the food or not. Overall crappy restaurant.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Ate here on Friday with a group of 14 people from work to celebrate a 60 years birthday. I called in advance to see if we could bring a cake to eat aftewards. The response from the person on the other end of the phone was - "of course, no problem."
Besided the food being VERY bad, the waitress came and took our plates when we were about to cut the cake, claiming "its agains swedish law to bring in food to a restaurant" What a bunch of crap. Then then refused to acknowledge that just one hour earlier we were told it was OK: Such a rude waitress, and then the owner / manager was just as rude!
Please, please avoid this place. Not just because the food is bad - but because one should never support businesses that have NO customer service - AND lack any integrity. Admit your mistakes and aplogize instead of ruining a 60th birthday!

Reviewed August 10, 2012

What a dump!!! You'll notice that this place can be full of people at times - sitting outdoors enjoying a drink, looks like a great place to grab lunch, but don't be fooled...Do Not eat here - there's no service ... only attitude! Actually, the waitress we dealt with was quite petty - guess she's the hotshot there, since she makes the final decisions (arguing with the customer)! They could care less about customer satisfaction. Quality of food was poor - very sloppy! I would never EVER return to SNAPS, not even to have a drink!

SNAPS .... you may have a great location - but there are many other places in the area that people should go before they drop a SEK off at your dive!

Absolut HEMSKT!