“Nice thai at good price!”
Review of Siam

Siam
Ranked #517 of 3,085 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Gamla Stan & Riddarholmen
Barcelona
“Nice thai at good price!”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Great food at good price in a cellar in Gamla Stan....Been here several times on my visits to Sthlm and never been disappointed. Nice Thai beer to.

Visited May 2012

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Very good value”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Tasty and wholesome Thai food at a reasonable price. The setting is cool as it is in Gamla Stan and also has a cosy interior. Would go again!

• Visited October 2012
Boras, Sweden
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dry chicken”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Mu husband and I ate dinner here. I ordered the beef with chili and basil (pad kaprow), as I do in every Thai restaurant. The meat and veggies were fresh and good. I was a little disappointed with the flavor. All the flavors were overpowered bu the chili. I couldn't taste anything. I like chili and it wasn't too hot for me, but kind of bland. My husband ordered the three small plates - spring rolls, chicken satay, and chicken with cashews. The rolls were little greasy things, satay was fine, but the main dish was horrible. He didn't even eat it. The chicken was dry, the veggies slimy, and it tasted like they had used seasoning from a packet. The waiter never came to check on us (he said he was too busy), he was just sitting behind the counter looking at his phone and it was only us and two other pairs who were done long before we were. They didn't offer my husband anything and still charged us full price.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank amateurtastetester
Helsinki, Finland
“Wonderful lunch place in the heart of old town”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We were looking for a lunch-place with my husband, and both of us LOVE thai-food! This place looks small from outside, we thought it was just the upstairs bar, and there were no people there! Not a good sign ;) But we decided to try anyways. But, the upstairs bar is Not the restaurant part, you have to walk downstairs to these old vaults from 16th or 17th century. So cozy! The place was PACKED with locals having lunch. Service was quick and good, nothing to complain about! Cheep food and tasteful! I had satay-chicken, yummy, and my husband had red curry with chicken. Can recommend this place!

• Visited September 2012
Shanghai, China
“Great price for being in Gamla Stan”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

They offer a daily lunch for 80SEK which is I think the cheapest lunch in Gamla Stan (excepts for Kebab and Pizza restaurants).
The food is a mix of Swedish and Thai taste so it is not a real Thai but a great place to eat at when you are visiting Gamla Stan.

• Visited August 2012