“Nice, fresh and local”

Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Neighborhood: Ostermalm
Neighborhood: Ostermalm
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I went to this Korean place for an informal business dinner. We had Korean BBQ and it was delicious. The staff didn't speak too much English but were really friendly. The meat was nice and thinly sliced with a lot of different condiments. I would LOVE to come back to this place.

Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I used to eat Korean BBQ several times per month when we lived in bangkok and it was our favorite food. Tonight we went to Nam Kang to try the BBQ:

We were quite disappointed with the food, it was not bad but not worth the price. We had the plain and marinated entrecote With kimchi set, beansprouts and a soup. The meat was very thin and broke apart, the side dishes were tasteless and the soup was not very good. The grill is gas and not charcoal and you can minimum order 2 dishes of meat which is 250 kr per plate.

Overall not satisfied and will keep looking for a great Korean bbq

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

The food is tasty as all Korean cuisine should be, but nothing special. The restaurant and staff are tired. The prices too high for what we got as a whole dining experience. The restauarant has decent table grills

1  Thank Stocktohn
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I went for lunch and took bibimbap. I like Korean food but this was really not up to the standards for either bibimbap nor for a good lunch. Also expensive for a lunch.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Earlier they served both japanese and korean food. Nowadays concentrating on korean.
You have to start with kimchi, a tasty, spicy local korean dish. Then Bibimbab is a good choice if you are hungry. There are a number of good dishes some you cook at the table.
I really recommend this place!