“Very good italian!”
Review of Paganini

Paganini
Reserve with
Paganini is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 3,060 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gamla Stan & Riddarholmen
Description: Food Inspired by Italy We serve you delicious food inspired from Italy. Daytime served an estimated lunch of Swedish cuisine, the evening an exciting a la carte menu. The first and most important requirement for us are top-quality ingredients. Here we are, and have always been uncompromising. If you are a larger company that arranged the menu suggestions, or you will certainly agree with the chef about what suits you best, welcome in both the evening as lunch.
Wilmette, Illinois
“Very good italian!”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Right in Gamla Stan with a good atmosphere. A good italian pasta selection with some meets and fish as well. We were happy with the choices for 5. My kids liked the pastas that were available and the desserts were really good too! Would recommend.

Visited February 2014

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Vitoria, ES
“The best of our stayed”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

The restaurant are located on the Old Town near by many others. First, what caught our attention, besides the excellent menu, was chic and cozy decor of the place.
The service was very good, very friendly and polite. And the Italian food was really delicious.

• Visited January 2014
Tampere, Finland
“Pasta with seafood”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I have never eaten such a good pasta. There was scamp, lobster, shrimp and some more and the pasta was in white wine and some spice.

• Visited May 2013
Nurmijarvi, Finland
“Very slow service and not good food”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

We had Saturday lunch here from the lunch menu. The waiter didn't speak English well, but he also spoke so quietly that we didn't hear him. We ordered the food and waited and waited. At least 45 minutes but maybe much longer. One table which ordered after us got the food before us.

I had salmon, which didn't have any taste at all, no salt, no nothing. My friend had pasta which she think was undercooked and not very good.

Good food could have saved the waiting time, but the food wasn't worth of it. Location was nice and restaurant inside was cosy.

• Visited January 2014
Nicosia, Cyprus
“Unreliable booking system - No response from the retaurant...”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

My wife and I chose this restaurant among others before going to Sweden in order to have a nice Christmas Eve dinner and not to wonder around the city to find a place to eat... We knew that many places are closed on that day so we booked a table at Paganini restaurant using their website. Before going our hotel receptionist checked on it and there was still the option to book a table for the same day...
Unfortunately, having a reservation for the 24/12 (36GWWOTS) at 20:00 imagine our surprise when we found your restaurant CLOSED !!! We ended up wondering around the city, in the rain without a clue of another place to go...
On the 26th I've also sent and email to the restaurant and I am still waiting for a response.
I don't have an opinion about the food because I haven't tasted it but I'm still so annoyed that I don't really care. There are so many other places to visit during my next visit to Stockholm...

• Visited December 2013