“Very food pasta”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Norrmalm
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

The lasagna was very good and the flavors flew around in my mouth. The atmosphere and layout was very beautiful. Except that some workers looked like they had been forced to work...

Reviewed January 12, 2014

The pizza was absolutely delicious and we loved it! The problem is that when we were leaving they had closed the door leading to the Gallerian, and said we had to go out the street door. It was -7oC outside and we had to go into the Gallerian anyway to take the t-bana (metro/subway). When I asked if my 5 year old son and I could go out the door taking to the inside of the mall instead of out the door taking to the sidewalk, they said I couldn't because the Mall was closed. While it might be true that the stores in the Mall were closed, the Mall was open to the public to walk through and access the metro. We had to put on our sweaters, scarves, jackets and gloves to go out the restaurant, walk 10 meters along the sidewalk, and go onto the Gallerian through it's unlocked doors. If you have or have ever had a small child, you understand how stupid that was. And all because the employee was too lazy to unlock the door for us. We are not going back.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We ate at this Italian restaurant on our first night in Sweden because we couldn't find anyplace else that was suitable. (Great reason, huh?) It actually was OK, with nice tables situated both inside and out. However, my dish, which was Speghetti Del Mare (pasta with seafood) could have been a bit bigger. I thought that the portion was a little bit skimpy.

The appetizers here were very good...I had tomatoes Caprese, which were accentuated with a nice dressing and basil leaves. Yum! also, the dessert of lemon sorbet with fresh berries was also nice.

This was a pretty decent restaurant, and I would probably return/

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We went there for early family dinner and ordered pizza for all. They were great! Our normally picky kid ate the whole kid size pizza, which has never ever happened before so it must have been good! My special order quatro formaggi was delicious too, as well as my husbands normal version. The staff was friendly and the prices were fair, even cheapish considering this is right in the middle of the capital city!

Find it at the Gallerian shopping centre.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Being on city tour watching beautiful Stockholm form al directions. We stumbled over this Italian restaurant on the seabed. Was well visited and with an exciting menu we gave it a shoot. The dishes were delicious I had Salsiccia and my wife had Swedish scrimps both very good. We did however miss a greater selection on the menu but hey what does this matter when we liked what we eat. Prices are on the upper end for a lunch but originality and good quality costs so price vs. quality was definitely okay.