“Great prices before 4pm”

Jensens Boefhus Jonkoping
Ranked #124 of 187 Restaurants in Jonkoping
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Great value for money and nice atmosphere. Up until 4pm every day you can get for example grilled chicken fillet or a steak with fried potatoes for about 6-7 euros. You may have to wait a little while for the food though.

1  Thank Jivah

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Fantastic food at a great price for Sweden. We had a carafe of wine for 200 SEK or £20. The salad bar is amazing for only £5 with free top ups with a lovely selection of tapas options such as garlic cloves, dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, olives etc and all the usual salad options. We had the rump steak but would suggest paying the extra for sirloin for the flavor. Actually enjoyed this meal more than the Twin City restaurant although the steak wasn't as tasty.

1  Thank Bendyspoon
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Went here twice during my Jönköping trip, very good food (if not the speediest service) however it was one of the only places we could always find an available table in this town! The meat dishes were indeed excellent, but I found the accompanying sauces for these dishes were even better! Great food and beer.

1  Thank ArzuS
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Nothing much to say, ribs were good as usual, service as it should be. They tricked me into eating too much for desert but it was very good :)

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Again, a Swedish rating, but I haven't had a steak in months. I got the lunch special steak, and it was cooked perfectly to my liking, it was fresh, and it was tender. I also added on the salad bar, which was fresh and a very good selection, with dressings other than ranch (always a good find in Sweden, the land of ranch dressing).

The service..well, it was slow, even by Swedish standards. I hate having to go get some one to take an order or to get a check, but I've gotten used to it. Go in with the expectation of waiting awhile for everything, and you will have a good experience with a good meal.