“Two Thumbs Up for the Food at Tva Krogare”

Bullen - Tva Krogare
Ranked #4 of 834 Restaurants in Malmo
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We also have a Defribrillator
Odessa, FL
“Two Thumbs Up for the Food at Tva Krogare”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

My husband and I dined earlier this week at Tva Krogare on our way from Göteborg to Amsterdam. The restaurant definitely lived up to reviews we had read on Trip Advisor. Our appetizer (herring prepared two ways--in a mustard sauce and pickled) satisfied my husband's appetite for herring, and the Swedish meatballs were outstanding. The server was friendly and helpful, and her recommendations for beer and wine were spot on. We hope to be able to return to Malmo in the future and will definitely look forward to dining at Tva Krogare again.

1 Thank Kscott_Odessa

• Czech first
  • Turkish first
Malmo, Sweden
“great food, kind and welcoming staff”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

A very centrally-located english pub with excellent cousine. Staff was very welcoming, warm and kind.
I tried a liver-based dish with crunchy bacon, recommended, and prices are decent. Also the atmosphere is very welcoming as the pub is nicely decorated.

Will give 4 not 5 stars just because they forgot to serve the appetizer I ordered.

Will come back again!

Oslo
“The real deal”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is the place to go for great swedish food, prepared with real care to taste just like the very best of homemade cooking. Decent value for money, considering the high quality of the food. Två Krøgare is a small and cosy place with very friendly service. We were six (loud)Norwegians visiting on a Friday evening (we were politely and discretely hushed by the very friendly staff). We tried different courses from the menu, and everybody were happy with what they were served. It was so good that we went back for dinner on Saturday as well. Good times again. Personally, I can recommend the plaice (Spetta - or Rødspette in Norwegian). I will definitely visit Två Krøgare on my next visit to Malmø!

1 Thank bislet
Haddington, United Kingdom
“Deserves its reputation”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We ate here twice on a recent 3-day trip to Malmo, having read the reviews on Trip Advisor. It was good advice to make a table reservation as although our visits were on mid-week evenings, we were clearly not alone in having read the reviews! It is also very good advice to look for BULLEN as the Tvo Krogare name is written very small outside! Despite that the place is easy to find and very centrally located just off the pedestrian street. The first thing that strikes you is inside is the cosy and intimate 'pub atmosphere. The menu offers a good choice of meat and fish dishes and whilst the prices are far from cheap, they are reasonable for Sweden and their wine prices - at least for the excellent Sicilian house wines - are considerably lower than in Stockholm. Very good service - although we did have to remind them about the 'bill! Fully deserves its reputation on Trip Advisor.

Lisboa
“Superb!!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I had one of the best dinners in my life! The food is excellent, the environment cosy and charmy. I would recommend it without any doubt. I was afraid of the price, but if we consider the prices in this side of the world, I have to say it's a fair price, not cheap, but not very expensive!

• Visited March 2013