“Great food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Malmo, Sweden
“Great food”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Nice little restaurang near "Möllan" good price and very tasty food. And the girls are allways nice and friendly

Visited October 2012

Copenhagen, Denmark
“Incompetent, rude staff. Terrible food.”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

There was no menu posted outside, so my fiancée and I entered the restaurant to look at the menu. Service deteriorated from that point.

The waitress reluctantly handed over the menu. The prices and the menu looked decent, so we decided to stay. BIG MISTAKE!

I ordered tapas. My fiancée ordered mushroom pizza. The "authentic tapas" as written in the menu are only in Spanish with a Swedish description. I ordered tortilla de patatas y cebolla (an egg dish) and gambas rebozadas con salsita de alioli (fried shrimp). The waitress brought the wrong order. I understand mistakes do happen; however, I got potatoes (patatas de alioli) instead of the egg dish (tortilla) I ordered. I waited for the waitress to return, but she did not. I approached her at the counter. I informed the young lady the order was wrong and if I could please have the correct dish I ordered. She accused me of making the mistake. She began to argue with me and she began to raise her voice. I returned to the table, looked at those 3 french fried potatoes and 3 fried shrimp.

I made it explicitly clear I was dissatisfied. I am a native speaker of Spanish and I have lived in Spain. I therefore spoke to the waitress in Spanish to assure her I was well aware how Spanish cuisine should be, and I knew exactly what I had ordered. She once again raised her voice and informed me, she did not speak Spanish, nor should I argue with her in the restaurant. I also informed her that I did not appreciate her lack of service nor her rudeness. She yelled back that she would change the order, grabbed the plate, and slammed the dish. We were both mortified by her lack of professionalism and the fact she ruined a romantic evening.

The shrimp was over-cooked. The salsita de alioli was mayonnaise from a jar with dried parsley sprinkled on top. BTW, Tortilla de patata is not a French omelette as this restaurant served! Furthermore the pizza dough was not fresh.

There is no need to speak Spanish in an Italian/Spanish restaurant, but please know your menu! And please don't argue with a customer especially if the restaurant is at fault.
Stay far away from this place. We will never return to this restaurant as it is certainly NOT Just Like Mamas, because my mother would never treat us with such gross incompetence!

• Visited May 2012
Malmo, Sweden
“It was ok, but i will never come back again !”
Reviewed September 26, 2010

Nothing special ! I got surprised that there were so many people- young crowd, I guess becourse of low prices.
Small place.

Malmo
“Good service, well priced, tasty food”
Reviewed February 21, 2010

We had the tiger prawn entre which arrived at the table in sizzling garlic oil with a hint of chilli - delicious! My partner had the chorizo sausage, which again arrived with a nice tasty garlic oil and crunchy crusy bread. Went for the paella for main, which was very nicely flavoured full of seafood. The restaurant is fairly small, on this Sunday night, had only 2 other tables occupied so service was personal. Would definately go back.

1 Thank gridchic
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“bra mat, dock lång väntetid och trång melan borden”
Reviewed December 5, 2007

bra mat, dock lång väntetid och trång melan borden

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook