“Slow service but ok food”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Restaurang T-bone

Restaurang T-bone
Ranked #330 of 801 Restaurants in Malmo
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Malmo, Sweden
“Slow service but ok food”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

It took a very long time to get served. And one of us wanted to have the Ceasar sallad without bacon, but still it came in with bacon. The beef was ok but not medium as we asked for, rather well done.

Visited September 2012

Malmö, Skåne Län, Sweden
“My favorite place in Malmö”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

This is my go-to-place when I want to eat out (other than fast-food) or want to celebrate something.

Their 3 course meal is a good choice if you want to be a bit economic. You get garlic bread for starters (in my opinion it's more of a pizza taste to it, but I enjoy it very much nonetheless). A 200 g sirloin as main course with two kinds of sauces, grilled/fried vegetables and your choice of potato. Both the fries and Idaho are recommended. The mud cake for dessert is good, not as excellent as the main course but by the time I get to it I'm so full I don't really mind if it's top-notch or not.

The buffalo wings for starters are good too. Same with the T-bone steak, it's excellent! As for service it's mostly great but on occasion less great (still good though). 9 out of 10 times they are friendly and helpful (dropped a knife one time and they provided me with a new one with a big smile on their face before I was done picking up the one I dropped). On occasion there can be a "reserved" waitress but it has only happened once or twice (everyone can have a bad day, we are all only human). Been there with just my partner or a group of friends up to 11 people and they always give me a warm welcome. The first time I booked a table there the service over the phone was very good and they even provided me with directions to get there without me asking for it, very friendly and helpful indeed!

I don't really understand the negative reviews I've read here. On occasion I've seen rude couples eating there and even though they still got the service that is expected the amount of smiles and help from the staff might have been reduced a bit (not much mind you), which is more than understandable.

• Visited June 2012
Naantali, Finland
“Nice service and decoration”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

The food was good, especially meat; rib eye, entrecote. Price was good and the waitresses were nice. Only the range of wines were poor.

• Visited July 2012
Sweden
“3 Cource meal for 199:- SEK, (200g steak with garlic bread and chocolate cake for dessert)”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Always good at T-bone. The 3 course meal is excellent, and you can add more meat if you want 400g for 100:- extra or 600g for 200:- extra. Also try the potato gratin for 25:-

1 Thank Cornflakesninjan
“Worst service ever”
Reviewed May 25, 2012 via mobile

Ok food, bit we had to wait more Than
1 h. When it arrived one dish was cold and dry. No compensation. Avoid