“It might be it was the best diner in my life. If you want to see a real "fine dining" I strongly recommend it.”
Review of Bloom in the park

Bloom in the park
Ranked #34 of 900 Restaurants in Malmo
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is a "no menu" concept restaurant. They are offering a 3, 4,5,6,7 courses menu with excellent vines, using organic "raw materials". Quality meats, fishes, cheeses, fantastic composition, prepared on really unique ways. Friendly atmosphere, perfect services, unbelievable quality of food. Malmö is a really nice place, but never waited such unforgettable experience. If you are there it is mandatory to go and try.

1  Thank barabjanos

Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

I highly recommend the afternoon tea on a sunny sunday so you also get a beautiful view of the park :-) and the live music makes it really cozy :-)

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I am happy to say that this was one of the most magnificent meals - and experiences ! - I've ever had! After reading previous comments on TripAdvisor, I was prepared for everything. I had nothing but courtesy, flexibility and professionalism, - mixed with a great deal of humour - from the management and waiters - and we werent easy -as this was in the middle of the Eurovision Song Contest, so we had many changes for our reservation, and some of my party were late on arriving same day. The meal itself was a glorious voyage of all the senses - taste, smell, visual...and the wine accompanying it was delightful and perfect. We started with champagne on the deck in the sunset - sigh - couldnt be better. But yes, it did. The manager regaled us with witty stories, - and then to top it off, French Fashion designer Jean Paul Gaultier dined there and was gracious and friendly when we chatted on the deck. So, the evening even included celebrity! :-) Not sure if that is normal fare...but i highly reccomend this restaurant, - not just for the food but for the entire dining experience. A bit pricey, yes, but well worth it. Thanks Igi and staff !

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We have been there twice. First time bad hospitality and the food was just a copy of some kind of fine dining in Paris second time I found a waiteress crying outside. That was the end of my visitis to Bloom.

3  Thank Thomas K
Reviewed March 16, 2013

When you have done a few good restaurants in your life it's refreshing with something new and something different and why not a combination. The ingredients came from the surrounding landscape and it was very fresh. New dishes, new combinations in a new way. But not to crazy.

Excellent staff with an owner that challenges you, both your attitude and your knowledge. If you lack humor it can be problematic but why be to serious when you're having a great dinner with friends and business partners.

Absolutely deserves a visit!