“Little Gem”
Review of Via Napoli

Via Napoli
Reserve with
Via Napoli is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 853 Restaurants in Malmo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Via Napoli is an Italian restaurant located right by Ribban Beach. We serve the typical Italian fare; antipasti, pasta, and Neapolitan pizza with a thin crust and genuine Italian ingredients. The pizza is baked in a real Neapolitan fire oven - forno a legna. We have lunch, dinner, daily specials, a Sunday brunch, and a full bar. On Weekends we have live music. Benvenuti!
Reviewed March 5, 2014

After walking out of town for about 10 minutes I stumbled upon this little place and how glad I am.

Italian run family who also speak English and could not do enough for us at all.

My partner ordered the lunch special at about 3:30pm so was well after lunchtime but they still made it for her.
I went with a classic lasagne which was really tasty and totally home made.

Looking around the place the restaurant was full of photos and old Italian memorabilia

Can't fault at all - felt like was invited in to their family home and made very welcome

There are newer reviews for Via Napoli

Reviewed March 1, 2014

We have been SO happy that we chose this restaurant!! The food was delicious, quite big portions but its so tasty! And staff was more than friendly. We were laughing a lot together and it felt like we were invited to a big italian family dinner. Highly recommend this place! Want to thank staff for their patience and we'll see you soon (with paint :)

Reviewed February 14, 2014

We live in Malmö and we have many alternatives for pizza and/or italian meals but we often go back to this place with family and friends. It is perfectly located, just c.a. 300 meters from see-coast promenade and beach, therefore it is good for having something to eat just after outdoor activities. Also, perfect for evening meetings. Prices (at least for pizzas) are higher than in other places but location, distinct bar scene, family atmosphere and most importantly - tasty food fully compensate these several SEK more one has to take from the pocket. Sometimes that have live piano performance, which makes the events even more romantic. I would recommend this place for people, who want something more than full stomach and these, who appreciate stylish, middle-class restaurants.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I just had the best pasta in my entire life. It's a cozy Italian restaurant with good service. I will definitely be coming back (might try their pizza next time).

1  Thank MsKourtney
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Been going here about once a month the last five years but this place is not what it used to be. The last to times the service has been incredibly bad. I think Napoli takes about 30-35 sitting guests and with two waiters and a very uncomplicated menu service should not be a problem. The last two times we had to wait more than 15 minutes to get two more glasses of wine, and one of the times they tried to charge us for wine that was never served.
Last time one in my company ordered a pizza that according to menu should contain mushrooms. When she got it there were no mushrooms and she complained. The waitress said that mushrooms was not an ingridient in that pizza but then we asked for the menu again and showed her. No excuse, she just took the pizza away and came back with a mountain of what tasted like canned mushrooms on top.
The atmosphere is nice, but I think it's over priced and the service is just unacceptable.