“Very nice pizza. Italian atmosphere and a friendly and happy waitress as well as the chef. Euphoric Italians”
Review of Via Napoli

Via Napoli
Reserve with
Via Napoli is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 860 Restaurants in Malmo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Via Napoli is an Italian restaurant located right by Ribban Beach. We serve the typical Italian fare; antipasti, pasta, and Neapolitan pizza with a thin crust and genuine Italian ingredients. The pizza is baked in a real Neapolitan fire oven - forno a legna. We have lunch, dinner, daily specials, a Sunday brunch, and a full bar. On Weekends we have live music. Benvenuti!
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

We went for a pizza. Not to judge anyone o annoy some people. But this it is pizza made by Italians.

The taste are the same as Italy and the attention was superb.

Desserts are delicious.

Recommended for a family dinner or Sunday brunch. Group reunions and Group dinner.

Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Dont judge it by the look! Situated close to the Beach Ribersborg this restaurant is our new favourite. Fantastic atmosphere och Basic Italian dishes cooked with love. This restaurant welcome you in the best way and you will have a big smile when leaving. The pizza is the best!!!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

This is not really a handy place if you are staying in a hotel in the center. You should bear in mind that a round trip in a taxi will add more to the cost than I for example could justify again having experienced this restaurant.

The pizzas were better than average but our margheritas came with only the tiniest suggestion of basil. So points away for that.

I deduct more points for serving me a beer that was not really chilled at all.

Finally, when I decided to change my preference of payment (cash/credit), the waiter took the huff and did not recover.

So, since I found an equally good pizza in Piccolo Mondo in the main square (near my hotel) for less cash and with cooler beer the next day, AND without any taxi rides, I would not visit Via Napoli again.

1  Thank silkroadworker
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Great pizzas!
I then tried linguine allo scoglio: excellent!
Ok for families, friends, informal business lunch/ dinner.
Price ok!

1  Thank Matteo F
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Had a really good lunch at Via Napoli and the staff were extremely nice, welcoming and kind. A definite must when taking a trip to Malmo over the big bridge from Copenhagen!