“Great dining experience in Malmö”
Review of Occo Restaurant

Occo Restaurant
Reserve with
Occo Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 853 Restaurants in Malmo
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Staff is very friendly and service oriented. The interior of the restaurant is stylishly decorated and furnished. Bar serves great cocktails, don't miss to grab one while you wait for your table.

The food on offer is high quality Lebanese meze.

Occo gave us one of the best overall dining experiences we've had in Malmö.

There are newer reviews for Occo Restaurant

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Wonderful food, atmosphere, interior and staff. Attention to detail.
You choose between 3 different set menus of approx 10+ dishes, all of which tasted amazing. Would recommend this to anyone!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

My husband and I ate here for our wedding anniversary and it is probably one of the best meals I have had in Sweden, since moving here a year ago. We had the Lebanese meze with mix grill and began with an artichoke, served on it's own...doused in delicious garlicky lemony deliciousness. I couldn't get enough of it! That dish was followed with a selection of dishes, incredibly smooth hoummos, amazing yoghurt, baba ghanoush....you can see the details on their website, but everything was so so good! We had about 15 or 20 minutes to get stuck into that incredible selection, then came the mixed grill. Incredibly tender beef was the star for me. My poor husband has issues with chilli, so he had to skip most of the meat (our fault for not saying something beforehand) but he had so much other choice he didn't feel deprived at all.

The service here was exceptional. Quick, efficient, incredibly professional (a rarity in Sweden for some reason) and also both ladies who served us were really warm and friendly. The decor is stunning, so romantic and mysterious, I loved it. The toilets are worth a trip in themselves!

I will definitely be back, gorgeous place.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

This is truly a great restaurant situated at the Queen's Square in Malmö. The chef is from Lebanon, and his team makes excellent Lebanese food - just like the one I had in Beirut while living there a few years back. The interior design is warm, luxurious and cosy. The service is friendly and helpful, always greeting you with a huge smile. This is one of our favorite restaurants in Malmö! Not up for a huge meze dinner? Go there for their excellent drinks!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Nice experience for a person not much familiar with the Middle-Eastern food previously. Good value, and the menu gave a possibility to sample many different plates. Would go there again. Also a possibility to have more privacy for a group.