“Burgers, Burgers,Burgers”

Ranked #347 of 888 Restaurants in Malmo
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 27, 2013

This place specializes on burgers, and they do it goos. I refuse to take my kids to eat junkfood, so this is were we go for a burger when in Malmö.They makes a full menu of burgers (which includes vegetarian, fish, chickenetc) hommemade fries etc. Its still not healthy,but they use real ingredients for most, and a rich salad.

2  Thank theecoguide

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Sunday favorite - yummie burgers, you will never leave this place feeling hungry, try the Heart Attack Burger :)

1  Thank la_guera82
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Good burgers and good czech beer. Have been here many times. Trucker burger is my favourite Highly recommended.

1  Thank dannyph
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My family and I love a good burger. We have eaten many in the U.S. This is the best burger we have had in Sweden! Interesting combinations of ingredients on the burgers or plain Jane, however you like it. I have tried almost every one, that's how often we dine here, and I can say I haven't had a bad one in the bunch. The price is very affordable too. When we no longer live in Malmö this will be the only eating establishment I will miss!

4  Thank Evansentourage
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Awesone burger place with many choices of burgers.
Really fresh and good!

Not the stadnad premade burger but "home cooked"

2  Thank Gazymodo