“Not worth it. Spend your money somewhere else!”

Texas Longhorn Kanalgatan
Ranked #216 of 845 Restaurants in Malmo
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Sweden
“Not worth it. Spend your money somewhere else!”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

A few weeks ago I went to this restaurant and tried one of their burgers. In fact they were some of the best I had eaten in Malmo.

Based on this good experience I decided to go back again. This time I went there about 4 PM, on a Saturday. As soon as I sat, the server asked me if I wanted anything to drink, so I ordered a drink. I got my drink right away. When I opened the menu, I realized that they did not have any burgers, but only steaks and other main course dishes. I asked the server if they had burgers and he indicated that they only serve them at lunch. I really did not feel like ordering anything from their menu, as I wanted a burger, but since I already had my drink I stayed and ordered a plate of beef fajitas.

Given its price, the quality of the my food was not even close to what you would expect from a so called steakhouse. You can get the same quality at half the price at Jensen´s Bøfhus (about 300 meters from here).

Also, it is worth to mention that while I was dinning in there, the restaurant was almost empty. Some people passed by but they left when they were told that they did not serve burgers.

I would not come back, as this really annoyed me (even though the service was excellent and the food was served very fast).

For a good steakhouse in the area, try MEAT in Lund. It costs the same, but the food is excellent.

• Visited May 2012

Malmö
“Before dinner,, late lunch,,”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

We was passing by this restaurant perfectly located in center of Malmö at late lunch time on a saturday.
The place was filled up with peole and all of them seems to be happy with the meal and drinks.
We gave it a try and for a bargain we ate the best burgers so far since burger Joint in Miami.
The service was exellent, the attencions from the personal as well and I can only dream on how good the late dinner meny will taste.
WE will definitly give it a try,, a nice spot with desent beers like the chains in US , everything OK,,,

THANKS!!