“Delicious Raw, Healthy Food...Delicious Flavours and Textures!”
Review of Raw Food House

Raw Food House
Ranked #64 of 915 Restaurants in Malmo
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I'm in love with this place! Beautiful people are running the place and it shows!
Such amazing food, wonderful, complex flavours and all very healthy.
I had the Classic Burger and it was divine! The burger was topped with a tomato slice, a delicious sauce and picked cucumbers and cabbage. As a side dish, yummy coleslaw salad was offered with an added boost of goji berries.
I could not help but order dessert and I had the French Chocolate Tart and it was everything you would want from a chocolate tart...rich, smooth, creamy and yes, very chocolaty!
Could not recommend this place more...

2  Thank stockholmharriet

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I went there for quick lunch before leaving Malmo the same afternoon. Quick? Wishful thinking. I queued for ages and ages at the counter, where service was utterly chaotic. They seemed to give priority to take-away customers, while everyone else was waiting and waiting and waiting.... I finally placed my order for a Thai salad, a smoothie, and a raspberry cheesecake, Luckily I was allowed to take drink and smoothie with me to an outdoor table, a nice location on a sunny day! It was very busy, so people were sharing the rickety table, but that was ok. I waited and waited again for my salad.... after a long, long time it finally arrived. It was a healthy and colourful mix of red cabbage, carrots, and various other vegetables. Apart from the sweet and sour, but barely spicy dressing, it wasn't very Thai, but quite tasty, nevertheless. I must admit, the cheesecake and smoothie were both very good. This place could be terrific, if only they could get themselves organised! The bill was SEK200, not bad.

2  Thank ullabee
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Exiciting combinations generating new flavours using base ingredients. Atention to detail visible in the plates presentation. Creativity and simplicity.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

This is only a small cafe, nice and informal, with pleasant outside seating and fabulous food. Quite reasonable prices. We had the raw sandwich and the Indian Love burger - also raw despite the name. Not lacking in looks, spices or taste. Truly excellent - do not be misled by the modest exterior. Take away available. Credit cards no problem.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I have visited this place three times this spring, and always been suprised with things I never eaten before. For a veggie this is paradise, but the dessert and sweets are to die for - and in both taste, looks and texture the best I ever tasted - worthy of any michelin guide restaurant. And it should also be a paradise for gluten and milk intolerants since they make all their cakes with nuts seeds and fruits only (just like other raw restaurants)

This is not a fine dining restaurant like Saf (now closed - otherwise just rated this 2:nd :) But they serve fantastic nice natural wines for very moderate prices..A little noicy when crowded. They have about five main cources,a few juices and a few smoothies to chose from. At first I thought the selection was a bit narrow, but they just picked the best recipes,the best wines etc and I think that is fine. The cakes and desserts was however plentiful - about 15 different - all beautiful

If the weather is nice they also have one of the best outdoor serving areas in Malmö. In summary - worth travelling to Malmo for this place. Try their homemade chaga, their wines and absolutely one of the cakes

3  Thank theecoguide