All reviews dill sauce lots of hot water the main square main restaurant restaurants and bars no tea coffee making facilities nice central location warm feeling walking distance comfortable hotel noisy at night train station healthy breakfast light sleeper gluten free first floor twin room
Selected filters
Reviewed December 19, 2018

I stayed at Scandic Stortorget a day before my flight at CPH, as the location is handy to reach with my luggage. I stayed in a single room, and it was quiet and cosy. A hairdryer was included in the room, so it was a bonus for me. The price was reasonable considering its high quality, but I would aim for promotions next time, as I see quite noticeable differences in pricing when they have promotions and when not.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com
ColinB2833, Front Office Manager at Scandic Stortorget, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2018

Dear Climber63476550153,

Many thanks for your great review! We do have hairdryers in all our rooms, isn't it a great bonus? We post all our promotions on our website, so keep posted! I hope you had a great fight and see you soon again!

Jenny
Front Desk

Reviewed November 18, 2018

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com
ColinB2833, Front Office Manager at Scandic Stortorget, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2018

Reviewed October 14, 2018

Our room was large, with high ceilings, a roomy bathroom, and a very comfortable bed. The included breakfast was excellent with a wide variety of hot and cold items. On the plus side, the staff were excellent. Friendly and helpful. The negative was the fact there’s a disco right next door. Not knowing this, we were awoken at midnight to,pounding music, cars and taxis coming and going, and bright lights and people everywhere. It wrapped up sometime after 3. If you stay make sure to ask for a room at the back.

Room tip: Definitely not at the front of the hotel or on a lower floor
Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ColinB2833, Front Office Manager at Scandic Stortorget, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Hi Milford21,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Great to gear the staff were helpful. Hopefully we will see you again and be able to give you a room in a quieter side of the hotel.

Reviewed October 14, 2018

I have stayed in the hotel for 4 nights while on a business trip. This was during the Malmo festival and therefore was quite noisy until 23:00, afterwards I was able to get a good night sleep.
I initially booked the cheapest room, but there was a massive spider on the ceiling. I have asked staff to remove the spider, instead I was upgraded to a bigger room, that was a massive bonus!
Breakfast offered a modest but tasty selection. Hotel was however under renovation. I would stay again.

Room tip: Rooms at the back are quieter
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Hi IgorA1738,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Great to gear the staff were helpful. We look forward to seeing you back with us again in the near future.

Reviewed October 9, 2018

Boring hotel under renovation (not mentioned on website). Very cramped reception combined with a small bar. Single rooms are really small. I got a pretty worn down room. and no iron. Pretty boring breakfast. There is a lot of better hotels nearby.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Hi Hakan667,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We do have a cosy reception and bar area which is appreciated by many guests who enjoy a more personal hotel experience. We also have a range of room sizes and types which suit different budgets. Let us know next time and we will gladly assist you.