I stayed there for 5 days while attending a course "on-site" at the hotel. The location in the middle of Malmö city is great. Large selection of restaurants and stores within 2 minutes walk.
However the hotel itself is worn and tired, the rooms were freezing cold and so small there was hardly any room beside the bed. No designated place for the suitcase, which meant I had to place it on the desk for the entire week.
The course facilities was ok, except that I missed a larger "relaxation" area outside the conference rooms. There was only a hall with three barstools to sit on.
- Very good dinner the one time we ate there
- Nice breakfast buffet
- "Brunch" delivered outside the conference room
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turn-of-the-century beige-and brown brick, overlooking Stortorget - Walk to train station, and bridge to Copenhagen Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Scandic Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scandic Stortorget reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rica Hotel Malmö