“lovely stay”

Ranked #7 of 37 Hotels in Malmo
Dublin, Ireland
“lovely stay”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

This hotel has a perfect location, I'm from Malmo originally but live abroad and whenever I go home for a visit I prefer this hotel.
The rooms are huge and very clean. Really comfortable beds. The breakfast is amazing (as they are in most Radisson hotels).Staff are friendly and effecient.I do really recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a bit of luxury for a good price.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerVD, Hotelldirektör at Radisson Blu Hotel, Malmo, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Radisson Blu Hotel Malmo and for your kind feedback. Welcome back next time you plan to visit your hometown.

Christian Herslow

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Pune, India
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I walked in to this hotel to buy 40 room nights . They seemed apprehensive at first but were very helpful when they realized I was apprehensive !

I should thank Ann Charlotte for the great , smooth and warm stay our group had with the hotel on the 1st , 2nd and 3rd this month October 2013 . She also helped us with room upgrades ! :)

I would like to especially thank the revenue manager and the front office manager for the details and help while making the initial booking.

My stay was made further comfortable by Joankim , Nicholina , Charlotte , Filip , Karolina and Nazran .

Not to forget Minna at the bar.

The breakfast at this hotel is really nice and it's a big wide and varied spread for even a very finicky eater. Here is the only negative thing I noticed at this property. Probably because of being from the part of the world I belong to , I'm used to being served at the table from the buffet in case I asked for it . In case of this hotel the staff at the coffee shop does not bother for the first 5 minutes and in case of you asking twice , gives you what you asked for with a lot of disdain ! So much for the Radisson standards ! So you could judge that the food and beverage staff is ruining the efforts of the sales staff ! yes !

Let me thank Helen ( I believe that is the name of the controller ) for helping me pay for everyday instead of the entire booking by believing and understanding our problems with foreign exchange !

Room Tip: Book through the website or you could also contact the sales staff. They are extremely helpful . The...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for staying at the Radisson Blu Hotel Malmo and for group you had staying with us in the beginning of October. I am happy to read your positive comments about all the staff members and it will be with great pleasure for me to forward these positive comments to each of them. I would also like to thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Hotel Malmo for this venue and group and also take the opportunity to welcome you back next time you plan to visit Malmo.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This is a modern, clean, comfortable and efficient hotel in the centre of Malmo. Located a short ten minute walk from Malmo Central train station it is very easy to reach, particularly for those who fly in to Copenhagen Airport then catch the train to Malmo. The reception staff were efficient and very friendly, taking time to provide advice about the hotel's facilities and how to access local tourist sights. The bedrooms are very large and exceptionally comfortable, with clean and simple décor. This allowed us to enjoy the city during the day and the evening before returning for a safe and relaxing nights rest. The breakfast was also very good, with a wide range of food in a light and airy breakfast room. I would strongly recommend the hotel for those visiting Malmo or even Copenhagen in view of the excellent transport links across the Oresund bridge/tunnel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
GeneralManagerVD, Hotelldirektör at Radisson Blu Hotel, Malmo, responded to this review, October 20, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Radisson Blu Hotel Malmo. I appreciate your commets and that you enjoyed your stay with us. Welcome back next time you plan to visit Malmo.

Shardlow, null, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Easy walk from the train station in Malmo and each walk to the city centre. We arrived on a Saturday and the weekend staff were not a clued up as the permanent staff so had to wait whilst the booking was being checked out. The room was really very spacious, modern and clean with a fabulous bathroom. The free wi-fi was great too. The buffet breakfast was fabulous but the breakfast room got really busy at the weekend so we had to queue for quite a while on the Sunday morning. Overall I would recommend this hotel as thought it great value for money. I would definately stay there again.

Room Tip: We just booked an average double room but it was really big and the bed was really big and comfortab...
1 Thank Isobel K
Thank you for staying at the Radisson Blu Hotel Malmo and for sharing your comments with us. It is always nice to read when guests are happy and satisfied, since we constantly work on improving our products and service. Welcome back next time you plan to visit Malmo.

Coventry, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Location was great for business and tourist centres...and easy walk from the train station.

Room was a little worn and in need of a lick of plaint....but clean and tidy...and HUGE! You could make two bedrooms out of the one I had.

Breakfast was very good....lots of choice and the staff all very pleasant.

I will be using the hotel again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind feedback and for staying at the Radisson Blu Hotel Malmo. I appreciate your feedback since we constantly work on improving our service and our products. Welcome back next time you plan to visit Malmo.

Devon, UK
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We arrived in Malmo on the train from Copenhagen. The hotel was just a five minute walk from the station. Check in was efficient and friendly. Fantastic room, one of the most spacious I've been in, and very stylish decor. The hotel was situated a short walk from the main sights of the city. Excellent buffet breakfast. If I was ever in Malmo again, I would definitely book here.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
GeneralManagerVD, Hotelldirektör at Radisson Blu Hotel, Malmo, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Radisson Blu Hotel Malmo and also for sharing your feedback with us. I am happy that you enjouyed our hotel and also your stay. I will share your feedback with the rest of my team and next time you visit Malmo, please let us know. Welcome back!

Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Being a Club Carlson member I was upgraded to a business room during my recent stay at this hotel. The room was very nice, and, as mentioned by several others, really spacious. The furnitures are very clever and useful, and the bed is really comfortable.

Staff are polite and helpful, internet and breakfast are included in the price and the location is prime. What more could you ask of a hotel? I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
GeneralManagerVD, Hotelldirektör at Radisson Blu Hotel, Malmo, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Radisson Blu Hotel Malmo and for your kind feedback related to your recent stay. Welcome back next time you plan to visit Malmo.