“Very spacious rooms !”

Radisson Blu Hotel, Malmo
Ranked #8 of 36 Hotels in Malmo
Reviewed May 12, 2013

well located, at walking distance of town hall & central station. Enormous rooms, very well equipped , Large bathroom, etc., free (fast) wifi. I will certainly come back to this hotel on my next stay in Malmö.

Room Tip: 6th floor are business rooms (on left side)
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
GeneralManagerVD, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Malmo, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Thank you for your kind and positive feedback! Welcome back next time you visit Malmö.

Christian Herslow

Write a ReviewReviews (1,117)

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have stayed several times on Radisson BLU Malmo. It very easy to find when you drive a car. Furthermore there are two big parking centers close to the hotel. The personal has always been very friendly and no problem checking in or out. It takes under one minute. The rooms are some of the biggest and best I meet. The beds are excellent and there is a corner, when you don’t disturb your partner in bed, if you have to work with your computer. The hotel has overall high speed Wireless, without any cost. The breakfast is very good and could be compared to other hotels with four stars. A big and clean bathroom complements the excellent hotel room. The personal is very alert and eager to fix any problems. We had three guests coming to visit us at breakfast time. No problem, the staff managed very fast to find at table for all five, although it was relative crowded. Furthermore, the hotel is very close to everything, a lot of restaurants at “lille torget” and very close to the railway station so a trip to Copenhagen is very easy. I can’t find anything to complain about. Will we stay there the next time going to Malmo – of course? Furthermore if you visit the hotel during weekend or holydays the price for the hotel rooms (all rooms are at least 40 square meters large) and breakfast is about 100 dollar per night. An extremely great offer for such a hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Nielsen55

Thank you very much for your positive comments from your stay with us recently. I am happy to read that your stay was successful. I will share your comments with the rest of my team and next time you plan to visit Malmö please let us know!

Welcome back!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I hate international chain hotels and I really hate business hotels...this place doesn't feel like either. I only booked it because of the rave trip advisor reviews, and I was skeptical to say the least, but it turned out to be awesome...in fact, I'm here right now...sitting in my huge, clean room with the windows open enjoying spring time in Malmo. The location is excellent, the lobby is modern and inviting, the staff are friendly, professional, and helpful, the room is way more than ample, the bathroom is large, the shower is excellent, the bed is comfortable, it's quiet, I've had full use of a hotel bike all week, the fitness center is better than most, the sauna is clean and large, and best of all, the breakfast buffet is wonderful...this is sweden after all, where a coffee is $5+, a beer is $10+, and a simple entree is $30...anyway, the breakfast is excellent..all super fresh and yummy, and plentiful...I've been here 4 days and I'm staying another 4...happy as can be. Thanks Radisson Blu!!!

Room Tip: I'm in 440. It's nice with a city view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your kind feedback and for your postive comments and rating from your recent stay. I highly appreciate your comments and I will share them with the rest of my team. Welcome back next time you visit Malmö.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Excellent and beautiful room. Great bathtub and shower. Hotel as a whole is wonderful. Breakfast can be a bit of a madhouse but the food is good. Very good location too. I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
GeneralManagerVD, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Malmo, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Thank you for your kind feedback and rating and for choosing the Radisson Blu Malmo during your recent visit to Malmo. I am happy to share your feedback with rest of my staff. Welcome back next time you visit Malmo.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I have avoided this hotel for a while but after the renovation it's great again. Friendly staff, good breakfast and very spacious rooms. Internet is included in the price. If you plan to go by train, this hotel is just a short walk from the train station.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback. We are happy to see that you are back again and that the renovation we have done have made a positive impression to you. Welcome back next time you visit Malmo.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

good and quite sized hotel close to the heart of Malmo
good size rooms
excelent bathrooms
as for the renovated units at the check in
very good breakfast
internet not so fast
close to the main train station just across the river
find the bishop arms for good beer.

Room Tip: as for the renovated units at the check in
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
GeneralManagerVD, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Malmo, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Thank you for your kind feedback and for sharing your thoughts and comments with us and also thank you for your kind rating. We will take action accordinly and I would like to welcome you back next time you visit Malmo.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Stayed one night in April - checked in in the afternoon after a long trip, looking forward to a couple of hours rest before exploring Malmo, and were given a room on the 3rd floor. When we got into the room, the noise of drilling was absolutely deafening - a shopping centre was being renovated next door, yet we were told nothing about this when we checked in. We were immediately given another room on the 4th floor, where the noise was perhaps 10% less. Third time lucky and we tried a room on the other side of the hotel on the 4th floor (out of lift and turn LEFT), and this was silent.

Enormous room with armchairs, a desk and a decent sized bed. Nice bathroom, all in all a good room.

Breakfast the next day was superb, lots to choose from and lots of space in the restaurant.

The staff who dealt with us when we checked in were lovely, a young lady I believe called Nicolina and a man who I think was called Ervan. He went out of his way to make sure the third room was suitable, even accompanying us up there, and then bringing back our newly programmed security cards.

While I understand the work on the adjacent shopping centre is out of the control of the Radisson's management, I do think we should have been told about it upon check in, instead of being left to discover it for ourselves.

Good central location, 10 mins walk from Malmo Central Station. Lovely city, just take lots of money!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your kind feedback and for sharing your comments from your recent stay with us. I do apologize about the ongoing renovation next door in the shopping centre, which we cannot affect. Thank you you also for your kind rating of the hotel. Welcome back next time you visit Malmo.