Elite Hotel Savoy
$115
$108
  • Breakfast included
Mayfair Hotel Tunneln(Malmo)(Great Value!)
$84
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Blu Hotel, Malmo(Malmo)(Great Value!)
$118
$106
Radisson Blu
Scandic Kramer(Malmo)(Great Value!)
$117
$114
$124
  • Restaurant
Scandic S:t Jorgen(Malmo)(Great Value!)
$105
$99
  • Breakfast included
Scandic Malmo City(Malmo)(Great Value!)
$188
$178
MJ's Hotel(Malmo)(Great Value!)
$102
  • Breakfast included
Park Inn by Radisson Malmo(Malmo)(Great Value!)
$79
$97
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscentral stationsmall stairshotel pricesbishop armsold styleperfect locationelegant hotelsalamibusiness triphotel staffwifi is freeold buildingan upgradeloved this hotelcopenhagen airportthe ground floorshopping area
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This hotel was opposite Central Station and walking distance to the main tourist sights. The lobby and reception of the hotel is very nice and the elevator (lift) is quaint. I was in room 610 which you go up to the second floor and then have to walk down to half a flight of stairs - by time I got to my room I was on the same level as the first floor. The room was newly redecorated and smelt like it. Only one window opened and that was only about 3 inches. No air conditioning - so the room heated up quite fast. There is a bar/night club next door and that keeps you awake until the early hours of the morning! If I was to go to Malmo and stay at this hotel again I would ask for a room higher up and facing the train station.

Room Tip: Avoid room 610!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

A great hotel, very friendly staff, the location is perfect. Just across the road from rail station. The Bishops Arms pub is all great. Usually tis hotel is good value.
Recommended.
Great breakfast choice, and early service if you need to be up and out early.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank David T
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed one night, but did not sleep much. Our room was on the same side as a disco, which blared techno music until 4 a.m. They did offer to move us, but we only got a couple of hours of sleep. Unless you can sleep, a hotel room is just a very expensive place to store your stuff. The manager offered us an upgrade on our next stay, but as there is little chance that we will be back in Malmo, that was an empty gesture.

Room Tip: Stay away from the side facing the canal, which also faces a non-stop disco.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Antityco
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The hotel has a large variety of rooms. We were offered to choose between two options and were lucky to get a nice room in the corner of the building, with plenty of light, spacious living room and wonderful design. The hotel is ideally located for the discovery of Malmö (Stortorget, Lillatorg) and is just a few hundred meters from the Central Station, from where you can reach Copenhagen in half an hour.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank BPwayfarer
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I stayed 1 night on business and it was great for that purpose.

The hotel is in a fantastic location literally opposite the main train station, I was able to walk to my meetings and walk out in the evening to the local square where there are about 15 restaurant choices.

The hotel lobby is very nice and you can see that it used to be one of the best hotels in the city. The bar is full of character as is the breakfast restaurant. Breakfast is good, all options available and a good quality of food.

The room itself was OK. The beds were comfortable, all the amenities were good and the actual "nuts and bolts" of the room where to a good standard. I felt the room was let down by the bathroom. The bathroom looked tired and when using the shower the whole floor was flooded with water.

I would also comment the prior to booking I had read a couple of reviews regarding the noise from the street, this was bad and if I were to stay again I would request a room at the back of the hotel or higher up.

I would stay at the hotel again.

Room Tip: Be aware of road noise on lower front facing rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business