“Good steak, no real frills”

Steakhouse Lilla Torg
Reserve with
Steakhouse Lilla Torg is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #187 of 917 Restaurants in Malmo
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gamla Staden
Reviewed October 12, 2012

This is a good steakhouse to visit if your party has a requirement for more than just a good steak selection. there are also pasta and fish on the menu, but the steak is the main draw card here.
not a huge selection, but well prepared, and a good size portion.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

A very memorable meal on our tour! Husband and I had Char (Fjall-Roding) it was absolutely delicious. Our friends at the lovely steaks. The Service was excellent and the food was outstanding.

1  Thank HOTELINSPECTORABZ
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We visited during lunch hour which was very busy. The staff was stressed but quite ok. There was no vegetarian alternative on the menue but they made us a pasta dish with mushroms and a creamy saue which was good. The ordinary lasange was not good. Dry and tasteless. Fresh vegetables, though. I will not come back.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

We had great expectations having waited for some time to be seated in what is a great location. Food looked good and was good but not excellent. Steal tender and medium rare was medium rare. Good creme brule - always a good indicator of good food. Having requested mustard and being told that this was not served. I expressed the view that this unblievable for a steak restaurant and some was miraculously found in the cellar.

However, the real issue is the very slow and inattentive service and would not recommend this restaurant to anyone unless they have a few hours to spare.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

The food was fine, not bad, not great. I had the lamb, which was pretty good, but the accompanying potatoes were undercooked to the point that they were inedible, at least for me. The french fries weren't anything special with my husband's sirloin. His sirloin, was again, edible, but not something you would linger over. The pasta was oversalted, hard to do, but this was done. My children, not particularly picky eaters, refused to actually eat it. After I tried it I tasted why! Our server was pleasant, but my husband had to ask for the cheque no less than three times. Odd that they don't want to free up tables when there were a fairly large number of people waiting. Also, I spilled my beer, and it wasn't refilled. Maybe this is only something done in the States? The bathrooms upstairs were clean.