Elite Hotel Adlon
  • Restaurant
$156
$148
  • Breakfast included
Scandic S:t Jorgen(Malmo)(Great Value!)
$101
Scandic Kramer(Malmo)(Great Value!)
$113
  • Breakfast included
Mayfair Hotel Tunneln(Malmo)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
  • Breakfast included
Park Inn by Radisson Malmo(Malmo)(Great Value!)
$95
Park Inn
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Hotel Malmo(Malmo)(Great Value!)
$96
$88
Comfort Hotels
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Blu Hotel, Malmo(Malmo)(Great Value!)
$119
ClarionCollection
$105
$81
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrenaissance malmomarriott pointsrestaurant staffthe main squarestar hoteldeluxe roombreakfast buffetvisit copenhagencomfortable roomsthe location is perfectswedentraintorgdesignbathtubnightlife
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 7, 2010

I am a little late adding this review but I decided to do it because I had a nice stay at the hotel. Yes, it was probably only a week old when I stayed there but the place was well run and in a nice area. You can walk to the hotel from the Malmo Central train station.

The furniture was nice, the bed comfy, and the service was great. About one block away is a town square where there is a ferris wheel and eateries and shopping. It was quiet. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank ScDGal2001
Reviewed June 7, 2010

I decided to go to Malmo for two days of sightseeing before going to CPH for business. I e-mailed the hotel and asked for an early check in since my transatlantic flight arrived at 7:30am. When I arrived at 9am...my room was ready, and the receptionist had my note and was expecting me. Such a nice way to be greeted after a long flight.
When I got to my room, I was so happy. It was a large room with really cool furniture and a great bed. The view was just ok. But this room was stylish but not over the top.
The location, a five minute walk from central station is practically on Lila Torg, the heart of the city basically. A perfect location.
It is one of my favorite hotels in Europe.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank rhartogs
Reviewed May 31, 2010

Stayed one night at the Renaissance Malmo Hotel in mid-May. It was the 11th hotel I stayed in this year, and it was the best.

Although the Hotel is located at a side street Master Johansgatan, it was not difficult for a first time guest like me to find it. It is only about 5 minutes' walk from the Central Station, one block behind Stortorget and tucked at a corner in Lila Torg (the little square). There are many restaurants and pubs at Lila Torg, including a TGI Friday Restaurant on the Hotel's Ground Floor. The little square must be one of the most popular places for people to enjoy alfresco dining in the city. All the key sights in the city are within walking distance from the Hotel.

The reception staff who checked me in was extremely friendly, she must be one of the most cheerful reception staff I had met. She gave me a city map, recommending places of interest in the city and telling me how to reach those places and where is the popular place to dine, all without me asking. A very warm welcome indeed.

I had stayed in about 30 hotels in Europe and the size of the room in this Hotel was by far the largest. The decoration of the room gave a modern and cozy feel. Colourful beddings were provided. That made the room looks like one in a boutique hotel. All the usual room amenities could be found, including a kettle (but no slippers). The room and the bathroom were really spotless. The floor in the room was not covered by carpet, I believe this is a way to allow the house keeping staff to clean the room thoroughly.

The breakfast room is a bit small and dim. The buffet breakfast however offered plenty choices of food, including meat balls and salmon! That breakfast could really be called 'Scandinavian' buffet breakfast and it certainly was the best breakfast I had during my Nordic countries trip. Unfortunately I could not enjoy the breakfast longer as more and more guests were pouring in at 7:00 a.m. and I decided not to occupy a table for too long. The Hotel may have to improve the breakfast area to make the guests feel more comfortable.

I had stayed in Marriott, J.W Marriott and Courtyard before and were surprised to find that the level of service in this Renaissance exceeds its sister brands'. I regretted staying there for one night only (having already reserved a room in another hotel in Copenhagen and knowing that the standard of that hotel would not match the Renaissance Malmo despite charging more or less the same rate).

The Hotel's lobby the room gave me a modern and cosy feeling.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank IPSP
Reviewed May 13, 2010

We stayed at Renaissance for two days holiday to meet friends. The hotel is totally renovated/new buildt in an old house very near Lilla Torg. Very good spot for dining and visiting Malmö.

None of The rooms in the hotel look the same. We Stayed at a "prestige room". The difference from a double room is a little bit more space (if you have children or need an extra bed this room is more spacious) expresso machine, bathrobe and slippers, bathtub, more to chose from lotion/shampoo etc. view to the street (no traffic). if you like the "little extra" facilities and got time to enjoy it i really reccomend this choise. Otherwise the double roon is actually quite the same.

The lounge and bar is designed and cosy with nice chairs and good atmosphere. we ordered a drink there one evening and got nice service. (also not very noicy if you like to take a relaxing discussion with friends) People seems to go there even if they not stay at the hotel.

The breakfast is Lovely!! You can order your own egg from the chef, if you miss something there is good service at place (ive ordered a smoothy and that was quickly arranged ) Dont miss the breakfast and take your time to enyoy!

Overall - nice designed hotel and very nice approach from the staff. One of the best hotels in Malmö?

Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank linda045
Reviewed May 10, 2010

This hotel is really the best! It's been open for 3 months now and everything is really beautifull. We had a Prestige Room and it had a really BIG bathroom. The bed was huge and nice and there was a shower AND a bath.
The room had free Wifi.
Breakfast was also very good. Lot's of choice and friendly staff, even a cook that will make you your one choice of omelet.
Staff at the reception were very helpfull.
In the vasinity of the hotel are lots of nice restaurants.
Bij far the nr. 1 hotel in Malmö!!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple