All reviews perfect hotel family room facilities beds city floor breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The breakfast was amazing, with several options to suit all tastes. The room is comfortable and oversized, could have some better and local bathroom amenity. the staff were very helpful. excellent location

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
QualityHotelTheMill, General Manager at Quality Hotel The Mill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Companion!

Thank you so much for this lovely review.

I'm happy that you were satisfied with the size of the room and our lovely staff.

I hope we get the chance to welcome you again!

Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

Friendly staff, great breakfast, good location, good price /value, fresh and clean. The interior wasn't any extra ordinary but OK. I'll definitely come back for a short visit in Malmö. Perfect hotel if you're not planning on staying in all day.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
QualityHotelTheMill, General Manager at Quality Hotel The Mill, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2019

Hi!

Thank you so much for your kind review.

I'm so glad to hear that you liked our friendly staff and our breakfast.

We will be happy to welcome you back to us!

Take care.

Reviewed May 25, 2019

I had to take a business trip mid March and my client had booked this hotel. Anna at reception was very warm and welcoming. The hotel decor is funky and I loved the quality of the food at the restaurant, it was clear there was a lot of attention to detail. The mushroom soup was to die for!...During my stay I fell very ill which had meant I had to stay in my room after work all evening and the following day. My colleague let the staff know however I was genuinely overwhelmed at how well I was taken care of. Over the course of my stay, the staff called and knocked at my door to check on me, brought me complimentary honey and lemon, ginger shots, platter of fruit and treats. If I did wander out of my room staff were already aware I was unwell and asking me how I was. I just want to say thank you so much to Anna and the staff for their hospitality. You were all so kind. If I am in Malmo again I will be sure to come back!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Neeru!

Wow, thank you so much for taking your time to write this lovely review.

I can nothing but agree that Anna is completely amazing.

I'm so glad to hear that you felt so taken care of during your stay with us.
We want our guests to have the best time possible while staying with us and it seems like in your case we really did succeed even if you weren't feeling well.

I will make sure Anna gets to read all the lovely things you wrote.

We will be honored to welcome you back to us.

Take care!

Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

It was the first time that I stayed at this Quality view hotel and it won’t be the last. Although it’s a big hotel the staff made me feel very welcomed and like in a small hotel, they all were very friendly and attentive. The room was spacious, bright and modern, it had everything I needed... and the bed was super comfortable! (With large pillows that I really appreciated). Breakfast was generous and tasty, don’t miss it.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Hi!

Thank you so much for your lovely review.

I'm so happy to read all the wonderful things you have to say about our facilities and our breakfast.

What makes me even happier is that the staff made you feel welcome and taken care of.

We are glad that you wish to stay at out place again.

We will we honored to welcome you.

Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

Verry new and fine Hotel.
Super friendly Crew.
Verry helpfull
Good restaurant. Verry good breakfast.
In front of park and centre.
Malmo beautyfull town both old and modern.
Ikea the cheapest in food restaurants.
It sure it is a place to go.

Trip type: Traveled with family
QualityHotelTheMill, General Manager at Quality Hotel The Mill, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2019

Hello JantenCate,

Wow, thank you so much for your fantastic feedback! I´m really glad you enjoyed our hotel, food and our staff. We look forward having you here again.

Best Regards,