“Good place for a soup”
Review of Mrs. Saigon

Mrs. Saigon
Reserve with
Mrs. Saigon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 888 Restaurants in Malmo
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gamla Staden
Reviewed October 6, 2013

During lunch, you should try one of their great soups, with chicken, beef or tofu. Good service and nice staff.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I've been to Malmo 4 times now for business and this was my first time at Mrs. Saigon. I am now kicking myself for not going sooner!

I went with the afterwork tasting menu which had 3 small appetizers and the main course, along with a beer. The apps consisted of a spring roll, fried tiger prawn and another roll. For my main course, I went with the fresh noodles with beef.

Everything was excellent! I will most definitely return!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I went with my wife and son and we had a Pho noodles and is by far the best I've ever tried. The prices arround 115sek and 250 for dining service but by far the Pho is the best deal. I would like to have time to try more dishes but they are closed on sundays and we only took a weekend of in Malmö. The presentation of the dished was amazing!!

Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Highly recommended. Their skewers are fantastic, particularly those with shrimps. The service wasn't bad either, even though I have tried better places.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

My wife and I ate lunch at Mrs. Saigon last week. The place was packed even though we went there on a monday. Quickly we understood why. The prices for lunch were extremely cheap and the food was some of the best vietnamese I've ever had. Seriously!