“Joyful night!”

Restaurang Fagans
Ranked #49 of 1,024 Restaurants in Malmo
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gamla Staden
Description: Welcome to The Irish Pub in Town, located in the city center of Malmoe. It`s a great venue to gather with friends and family, a great place to wind down after work with a pint of your favorite beer, a good meal, and a pleasant conversation, listen to some traditional Irish and contemporary music. Fagans is as popular with the locals as it is with visitors from around the world. The Pub has several specialties that attract crowds of regulars, a full line-up of entertainment including live bands, live screenings of your favorite sports, our regular weekly Pub Quiz and parties for events like St Patrick's Day. We look forward to Your visit !!
Reviewed July 20, 2019

I don't know i this is the best Irish pub I ever been in. But it is. Good beer selection, amazing pork ribs, live music, have i talk about the beer?

Date of visit: July 2019

Reviewed May 13, 2019

Visited Fagans as it was close to my hotel and they advertised a quiz night. Most of the staff were efficient, friendly and service minded. The food was very good for it being pub food and very good value compared to other places in the city centre. The quiz was very well put together, comparable to anything at home but not overly difficult, The Irish quizmaster was very welcoming and offered to put me in a team of locals. The gents toilets need an update, small and not very well maintained. Would absolutely recommend Fagans and I will come back on my next Malmo visit.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 29, 2019

Restaurang Fagans is one of those "Wannabee" British places that are popular to enjoy beer at! If you like that - this is the place!

Date of visit: February 2019
Fagans_Pub, Manager at Restaurang Fagans, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2019

Hello Thank you for your review we always love feedback.
We kinda think your review is a little unfair.
First of we are not a British Pub We are an Irish Pub.

We are not a wannabee either we are the real deal when it comes to Irish bars
We have 6 Irish Bartenders
The biggest Irish Whiskey Collection In Sweden
Number 1 Selling Gunniess bar in the south of sweden
Our menu is based on Irish food as our chef is also Irish,

We are what we are and we want to be one of those places to come relax and enjoy a beer.
so in that aspect you are right.

Wannabee is very unfair.

Review our service, our Food. not our tables and chairs.

Again thank you for your review and we hope the next time you are in you will see what we are all about

Regards
Fagans

Reviewed April 24, 2019

I was here for my birthday, and really loved the evening! I really apprciated a delicious cottage pie and some nice beers and an Irish coffee. I wasn't crazy about the duo of musicians' repertoire, but they played a couple of drinking classics that I really loved!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

Really nice atmosphere, good food and beer, and has a staff that very much seems to like their job and their customers.

I'm moving to Malmö soon and am going around checking out different places.
This one, for sure, will be visited frequently by me.

Date of visit: March 2019