“Good, quick lunch”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Swedish, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gamla Staden
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Sat down at an outside table. No information that is was basically self serve. You have to order at the bar inside for your entree and then do a self help salad bar and drink. After we figured it out we got a table. Food arrived quickly and was well prepared. We had the schnitzel. Fair salad bar. It was very crowded with local workers. But, it was comfortable and good.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

I had hoped that this hotel would be one of the best in Malmö!

It’s easy to criticise hotels in your own city!

But how many that do that visit hotels in their own city?

I have tried a few!

And as I wrote in the beginning, my hopes were high!

Sorry to say that the hotels standard is below what’s expected from a hotel in this “category”.

But that said, it’s not a disaster or even bad!

But the price doesn’t defend what you pay for!

Warning:
Please stay away from the bar and the food there!! Bishop Arms. Many different types of beers. This is s «small” town. There is not enough costumers to keep the beers fresh! And the food is below McDonald’s!

Summary

The rooms are great, for the price.
The service is below average!
It’s hard to get response from the reception, when questions asked.
Their in-house bar is very over priced!
The quality is nothing to write home about!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Went here for dinner whilst in Malmo, we picked it because it was the summer solstace weekend and most places were closed. The food was pretty average and the service was quite poor. The waiter seemed more interested in talking to a table of girls than in us.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Puppet_mongoose
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

I've been to Gustav Adolf's brunch a few times and always been quite happy. However something has changed. The atmosphere during my last visit was rushed and hectic. We had reserved seats beforehand, but that didn't mean anything as it was free seating anyway.

The biggest disappointment was the food. There were very few vegetarian options, mainly some salads and bread and cheese (not including desserts, fruit etc).

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

Pretty average quality food for the price and the service was not good, took forever to have my food served, I saw others who got there after me receive their food first and I understand there was a lot of people but it was not completely full.

Date of visit: June 2018