All reviews small kitchen junior suite direct access espresso machine old building hotel is located room was large only negative thing family room living room the hotel is clean fantastic location delicious breakfast reception staff swedish hotel comfortable beds top floor
Selected filters
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

This hotel does everything right. For a holiday rate of 845 SEK, it is also great value for money. It is a new hotel, which means that the rooms are very clean and attractive. Compared to "old school" swedish bathrooms, where you can see the piping, here everything according to international standard......except maybe the fact that there is no shower tray - but this is the way they do it in Sweden.

I had to leave early on a holiday morning and realized that breakfast was ready 45 min before the official opening time. Great!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

Excellent hotel: new, fresh, clean, nicely decorated with delicious breakfast.The hotel is centrally located, not overcrowded, the stuff is kind and helpful. I would not wish for more! Impeccable! Thank you for lovely and relaxing stay.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2019

I spent three nights in Hotel Nordic Lund and everything was very nice. Exspecially I have appreciated the breakfast and the kindness of the staff. The hotel is really confortable and near downtown. My room was clean and enough large, with soft and big beds.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

I went with my friends from work for a visit to the hospital and had already booked another hotel. We then decided to choose this hotel because of recommendation from another friend and better location. We really liked the location. The staff were really friendly and accomondated to our needs. They even had a toothbrush for me as I forgot mine. The breakfast was really good. The rooms were roomy and the beds were good.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

We had a family room for the four of us and it was lovely and large. It consisted of two very clean and pretty rooms with beds in each, a mini kitchen with dining table and a huge bathroom. The staff was friendly and the room included a nice breakfast buffet. The hotel is also in a good location near the center of town. It is about a 15-minute walk from the train station. I would love to come back here.

Trip type: Traveled with family