All reviews small kitchen junior suite direct access espresso machine old building hotel is located room was large only negative thing family room living room the hotel is clean fantastic location delicious breakfast reception staff swedish hotel comfortable beds top floor
Selected filters
Reviewed April 30, 2019

I spent three nights in Hotel Nordic Lund and everything was very nice. Exspecially I have appreciated the breakfast and the kindness of the staff. The hotel is really confortable and near downtown. My room was clean and enough large, with soft and big beds.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

I went with my friends from work for a visit to the hospital and had already booked another hotel. We then decided to choose this hotel because of recommendation from another friend and better location. We really liked the location. The staff were really friendly and accomondated to our needs. They even had a toothbrush for me as I forgot mine. The breakfast was really good. The rooms were roomy and the beds were good.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

We had a family room for the four of us and it was lovely and large. It consisted of two very clean and pretty rooms with beds in each, a mini kitchen with dining table and a huge bathroom. The staff was friendly and the room included a nice breakfast buffet. The hotel is also in a good location near the center of town. It is about a 15-minute walk from the train station. I would love to come back here.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2019

We had the pleasure of spending a night at this hotel in May, and had chosen it only because of the reviews here on Tripadvisor. We were not disappointed at all. Check-in was swift and the staff very welcoming. The room was comfortable and clean, even featuring a kitchenette. Breakfast was really good, and the breakfast room was amazing and partly in a glass covered area between two buildings
The location is absolutely central for exploring the City centre, and close to many eateries and bars.
As this was our first visit to Lund, and we were on our way to the island of Bornholm, we couldn't stay any longer, but we will be back - and know where we are staying: This hotel is really value for money!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2019

A cancelled booking of a hotel left me without accomodation in Lund late one Sunday night in January 2019. As I was going to stay for a week dur to work I needed a good place to stay at. Close to the hotel I should have stayed at was this hotel. I was lucky to arrive just an hour before the recption closed for the night and that was one room I could stay in for 5 consecutive nights, a family room more like a suite. Not the cheapest but it was excellent for me.
The hotel is situated quite close to Mårtenstorg and Stora Torget. The Cathedral is just 5 minutes walk away and the railway station is only 10 minutes walk away. It is just opened and is in a rebuilt old house. 3 floors, and my room was at the ground floor. The reception is open between 6.30 am and 10.00 pm. They serve a delicious breakfast including bacon, sausage and scambeled eggs, a variety of vegetables and fruits, nice bread, tea, coffee and juices in a quite large breakfast room close to the reception.
The family room consists of two rooms and a large bathroom. The space is very good. Nice beds. The livingroom contains also a small kitchen with an electric stove, fridge and a dish washer. Added to that plates, cups, glasses and cutlery. The price is around SEK 1500 per night. The single rooms are much cheaper, they cost around SEK 900 per night. You will not be disturbed by the traffic at night. There is just one way traffic.
The reception staff is very nice and helpful. The only negative thing is that the reception is not manned from 10 pm to 6.30 am.
I do recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: January 2019