“The most uninterested waiter ever”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Godset Restaurang

Godset Restaurang
Ranked #138 of 211 Restaurants in Lund
Cuisines: Scandinavian, European, Swedish
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Stockholm, Sweden
“The most uninterested waiter ever”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

I had three hours to waste and thought a starter, a main course and one or two glasses of wine would be great. However, I was greatly disappointed as the waiter totally ignored me as a guest after taking my order. She brought the starter - which was pretty good - BUT she left me without noticing I didn't have a glass on the table. I gave her a minute and pointed this out. "Hmm, I forgot" was the answer. A glass of wine and later a glass of water arrived. She then spent most of the time with a friend, plaiting her hair, going out for a smoke, passing my table 3-4 times without noticing my water was out. When pointing this out (possibly a bit cynical) she said she would pay more attention... main course arrives, and also the wine is almost out. I finished my meal and went for a coffee elsewhere. Staff in the kitchen was better so I still give them a score of poor (rather than terrible)

• Visited July 2014

Lund, Sweden
“terrible service!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

A group of ladies wanted to have a nice lunch out. We made a reservation but when we arrived, they didn't seem to be ready. We had to get our own glasses, water, silverware, etc. and our food came out and VERY different times and they didn't get some of the orders right. Not at all worth the price!

• Visited November 2013
Weston-super-mare
“Perfectly adequate - but no more”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

Attached to the station and platforms. There is a quiet atmosphere and the food was ok - nothing stunning but adequate. Service was good.

• Visited May 2013
Lund
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible food and poor service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Ordered their steaks - dry meet, dry potatoes, tasteless sause and sallad like in a "gatukök". Low prices do not make up foor the lousy experience.

Kista, Stockholms Län, Sweden
“Typical student restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

Went here with my daughter, recently moved to Lund. Good service. Food average. Low price. Calm atmosphere. Good beer.

• Visited September 2012