“excellent”

Klostergatans vin och delikatess
Ranked #7 of 239 Restaurants in Lund
Cuisines: French, Swedish, International, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: International kitchen with influences from Paris and Sweden in a Classic bistro restaurant. Cocktailbar with nice athmosphere.
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Very good service, the menu is limited but all very good quality and the waiter explains all the dishes in English. Very relaxed place. Would recommend it to any visitor. PRices are very reasonable.

Reviewed January 13, 2012

A really good bistro style restaurant, classic menu well executed!

Service nice and friendly even though the restaurant was full!

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Have been several times to this popular restaurant/bistro in Lund for lunch, and once for Sunday brunch. Decent size portions, a bit upscale, slightly pricey, well made food from a limited menu. Some favourites always on the menu, the rest change, probably monthly and there is always a today's lunch special. Often very busy. Staff and visitors with an attitude, you will love it or hate it. Lund is a university town, and there are lots of restaurants and bars, but few competitors with Klostergatan, for better or worse. This time we had the steak sandwich, and the meat was fab, bread as well, cornichons small and crispy. Loved it. Have also tried choucroute and it was decent, but we wouldn't go for that again. Brunch was rather fatty with croque monsieur (always on the menu) but good tea or coffee. Meat stew for lunch once was also very tasty. Also offer oysters or caviar and Champagne at the bar.

Reviewed December 25, 2011

I travelled to Lund for months in work and found this restaurant early. So I've tried most evening meals on the menu as well as a few lunch alternatives. I've never been let down. Always real quality food, excellent taste and serving. On the one occassion I brought food with me to my hotel from this restaurant and I had a minor issue with part of the meal, I thought I'd let them know, knowing the standard they like to keep. To my great surprise and pleasure they sent new food, with complimentary gifts and compensation to the hotel, on their expense. If that is not service and taking customer satisfaction seriously, I don't know what is. It is a restaurant on the expensive side, but if you are looking for a sure bet, this is the place.

Reviewed November 23, 2011

This is a bit of a ritzy cafe joint but very good food if you want a splurge. They are a bit attitudy about reservations...they told us over the phone that we would have to be out by a certain time but then we lingered anyway and they said nothing... And the restaurant was half empty when we left... But food is definitely quite nice.