“Nice lunch on the square”
Review of La Piazza

La Piazza
Ranked #149 of 221 Restaurants in Lund
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Nice lunch on the square”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We stopped here for lunch because it was crowded. Sat outside on the square and had a nice lunch, pasta and Caesar salad. FYI, the salad was the only place I've experienced real, crisp bacon in all of Europe.

• Visited August 2013

Uppsala, Sweden
“Nice lunch”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We where just passing trough Lund and needed lunch. Found this place in the centre of town and both the kids and I enjoyed it. The staff was very kind and helpful with our dog (we where seated outside). Without us asking they gave her a bowl with water.

• Visited July 2013
Lund, Sweden
“Nice evening with good food.”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We spent a very nice evening at La Piazza and I can recommend it for an informal fun evening out. The service was very good and our waiter was skillful and paired our dinner with a very nice wine. The food was well cooked and tasted nice but nothing too spectacular. I can consider returning back on my next visit for a relaxed evening out with my friends but not for any special occasion or event.

• Visited June 2013