All reviewsfamily run hotelbreadone nightcorner roomtrain stationwooden beamswithin minutes walking distancefresh fruithome madecobblestone streetscold cutsexcellent coffeefriendly hotelmeatballsrelaxing staysingle roombreakfast room
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights and more than happy with everything on offer here. Comfortable rooms, friendly staff and ticks all the boxes for a business trip.

Would recommened and stay again - if after something more luxurious maybe try the Grand which is another step up I believe but this is more than good enough for me.

Breakfast included and offered a good range of continental options.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

A small, independent hotel that takes environmental responsibility.
When I arrived late and hungry the receptionist offered me a free sandwich. Even though the room I stayed in was quite small and basic for its price I still recommend it if you are looking for something other than franchise hotels.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Spend 3 nights in October 2013.
The hotel is very central. It looks it was constructed from a few old buildings. The reception is located in the old common backyard. Quite nice.
The room feels old with a face lift but is quite spacious and has a few amenities : fridge, safe, LCD, hair dryer, kettle, even an ironing board! - all in 1m2 - no wonder a Swedish invented IKEA!
The beds are comfortable. I usually don't like soft mattresses but I slept pretty well.
I found my room a bit noisy... I could hear my neighbours walking on their rooms and dragging their trolleys on the corridor.
The staff was 5 stars during my stay. Very helpful, kind and efficient.
Breakfast is good.... but there's nothing sweet to go with your coffee :(
There's free coffee available all day from a coffee machine.
All in one. I don't think it deserves the 4 starts. I would say 3+. But if you want to stay in Lund centre that's probably the price to pay.

Room Tip: Get a room on the top floor.
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This is my kind of hotel, hassle free. It is not cheap, but within Lund's prices. It doesn't feel posh, as it has no luxuries. The staff is never in your face but is very helpful if you need anything. Nice cosy lobby.
The room was clean, and it had all the amenities: ironing board, hair drier, boiler, fridge , safe, tv, free wi-fi. There is lack of storage space, just the one small cupboard. Same in the bathroom, lacks shelf space. The double room has 2 single adjacent beds instead of a large double one: not my favourite, but some people may prefer this.
Breakfast is very nice, options there for everyone, relaxed atmosphere in the small dining room. I also appreciated the relaxed schedule for it. The location of the room is very convenient: easy to reach even by foot from the train station, right there by Lund centre. It is in a quiet, calm area (that made me notice the bathroom ventilation, would be good to have an off switch for it). The view from the rooms is not glamorous, just the neighbours' house which is fine. There is a sauna, gym, terrace. Just right.

1  Thank XanAdvisor
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Concordia is located in the center of Lund. It is walking distance to everything you usually need. The personal is very friendly and service minded, specially the girls in working in the lobby. The rooms are quite different from each other. But I think they have character, at least everyone I have stayed in. I’ve been staying at Concordia for over two month now and I am most pleased with my visit.

1  Thank akesun