TripAdvisor
Lund
Post
Inbox
Search
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2015

Stayed here on my return journey riding my motorcycle back from Stockholm to the UK.

Gareth and Karin are friendly hosts and the room, (actually it was more like a suite!) was immaculate and very comfortable, plus the bonus for me was the bike was safe right outside the window and off the street.

The included breakfast was a veritable feast, you won't need to bother with lunch!

If I'm ever passing this way again I'll certainly aim to stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 25, 2015

Great B&B, perfectly located in a luscious, well-situated area, close to the city-center of Lund. Warm, friendly host. Beautiful accommodation with an excellent bathroom. Our stay was very pleasant from arrival to departure and we missed nothing in facilities. Would happily stay again if visiting Lund.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Anna S
Reviewed June 14, 2015

My daughter and I stayed recently while looking for an apartment for her. The accommodations were lovely and the owner was very helpful. I am sure my husband I will stay here when we come to visit our daughter in the future

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 28, 2015

I was in Lund attending a workshop at the University and stayed in No. 1 Guest House for 6 nights. My room (I was traveling alone) had everything I needed - 2 twin beds, a good size desk, closet with very adequate storage, and large bathroom with tub/shower and heated tile floor which was very nice on cold mornings. Excellent high-speed wi-fi was available at no extra charge.

Location is great - it is in a beautiful, safe residential area and about a 10-15 minute walk from the train station and downtown shopping and restaurants. the University building where I was studying was only 5 minutes away!

Gareth and Karin, the hosts, were accommodating in every way. Gareth had breakfast ready by the time I came down every morning at about 7:30. Guests help them selves to granola, cheese, meats, fresh bread with butter and/or jam, coffee, orange juice, and a wide selection of fresh fruits. Great conversations at the breakfast table with visitors, many of who were engaged with the University as students like myself or guest professors.

All-in-all, it was a wonderful experience and I will definitely be staying there again on my next trip in September.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 27, 2014

Stayed at No. 1 for four nights whilst working on a project at Lund university. Location, accommodation, breakfast and service all excellent. Gareth the owner is an incredibly helpful and warm host and nothing is too much trouble. University departments and Lund town centre within easy walking distance. Perfect.

Date of stay: September 2014