“Great food but you pay for excellence”
Review of Klostergatans Fisk - CLOSED

Klostergatans Fisk
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Dined alone here and the quality and presentation of food was excellent. Blackened red fish was ccoked perfectly (blackened here refers to the sealing in a hot pan on the skin side before oven baking - so I was told). The serving of fish came with a delicious dipping sauce and vegetables and was a little small for my likening (I skipped entree). The unsolicited appetiser and breads were welcome and delicious. The waiter was helpful in choosing a wine that was delicious with the fish.
The restaurant was half full and the noise level very modest. Service was there at the right time throughout the whole evening except when it came time to pay the bill - I waited quite a while for that to arrive but perhaps there was a mismatch of cultures here as I was expecting to be asked if I wanted the bill after I had obviously finished the meal and drinks.

There are newer reviews for Klostergatans Fisk

Reviewed September 18, 2012

We tried a degustation menu both for food and wines.Great experience. We also appreciated the small size of the room. It is worth of a visit.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Simply put...one of the jewels of Lund...been there twice this year and on both occasions have been blown away by the whole experience..looking forward to my return in October

Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

On a quiet week night, one waitress handled a half dozen or so tables. We ordered a few different fish dishes. All were delicious -- though we were surprised when a blackened char wasn't blackened at all. There was no simple green salad on the menu but when I asked for one they brought me a huge, beautiful salad. Clean, simple white atmosphere. Recommended.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

if you love seafood this is the place! a big plus for the acoustics, which is perfectly designed to have a conversation at your table, while dimming the noise from the rest of the space