“Nice, clean place”

Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Lund
Bowling Green, Ohio
“Nice, clean place”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Conveniently located in the heart of Lund, the StayAt Hotel/Apartments are quite nice. Typically Swedish, design is simple and clean. I can imagine that they would be especially nice for an extended stay with complete cooking facilities in the apartments. On the down side, no one is at the front desk after 5:00, so it was fortunate that I had dropped my bags off earlier. Also when the television wasn't working in the room, there was no one to call. A city bus hub is within a five minute walk and the train station is about a ten minute walk.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Mark M
StayAtHotelLund, Guest Relations Manager at StayAt Lund, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Dear Mark M,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay!

The front desk is open between 7 am and 10 pm on weekdays and between 9 am and 5 pm on weekends. Outside of these times you can check in using codes that you get from us or by using the intercom located by the front entrance to the hotel. I apologize that you were not informed about this! If you have any questions when the desk is unmanned you can always use the phone in your room or the phone on the front desk to get directly connected to our duty hotel that has service every hour of the day.

We hope to see you again soon!

Best regards,

Emmelina Nilsson

Guest Relations Manager
StayAt Hotel Lund

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
switzerland
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Friendly staff, nice and spacious rooms with a small fully equipped kitchen. Parking space available although the hotel is located really in the centre of the old town of Lund. I travelled with my familiy but I would also recommend this hotel for business trips.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Roland S
StayAtHotelLund, Guest Relations Manager at StayAt Lund, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Dear Roland S,

Thank you for your review! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Our location in the centre of Lund gives our guest the opportunity to choose from some of Lunds best restaurants and shopping just a few minutes’ walk from the Hotel.

We hope to see you again during your next visit to Lund!

Emmelina Nilsson

Guest Relations Manager
StayAt Lund
Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Would give full five stars but... Almost all items in my checklist were fullfilled, except for one. I wonder why the elevators close to the rooms must have the alarm sound on, while opening the doors? Otherwise I was happy to find such a roomy bathroom, with floor heating! Even in bethroom the most usual error was solved - the mirror could be reached even for a nearsighted make-up procedure! Thank you for that. Also liked the armchair with the footstool, nice surprise. The location is good and the staff is friendly and very flexible! Good value and definitely my stay next time in Lund.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
StayAtHotelLund, Front Office Manager at StayAt Lund, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Dear K0kki,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us!

We strive to make our hotel accessible to all guests. The sound that you hear when the elevator doors open is to help guests who are visually impaired. Our hotel is also wheelchair accessible. I apologize that the sound was disturbing this is of course not the intention!

I’m glad you liked your room, all our rooms have a armchair or sofa so you can sit down and relax.

We hope to see you again soon!

Best Regards,
Emelie Grane, Front Office Manager Lund.
Stuttgart
Reviewed September 22, 2012

The staff is what makes this "Hotel" so nice. They are super friendly, open for a chat and help you with everything if possible.
It is not really a hotel, because you have a mini-apparatment with kitchen and everything. If you stay longer than one night you will appreciate the kitchen. There is a CoOp just around the corner, so you can prepare your own meals.

Only downside are the super soft beds. But this is a scandinavian habit, it seems.

Breakfast is really good and included, free wifi, excellent coffee and food. And again super nice staff. You cannot get other meals, besides breakfast.

Its located in the center of Lund so you stroll around the city if you like or go to a nearby pub. There are plenty within 5min. walking distance.

Parking is available but not included in the room charge. It is a 5min drive to the train station or a 10min walk. Trains leave directly to Copenhagen, Malmö, Gothenburg and other cities.

Love to stay there!I have stayed there a lot during the last two yeahrs and will be staying there again when in Lund.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear Macus K,

Thank you for your nice review! We are very happy to hear that you enjoy staying with us.

We always try to make our guests feel at home here at StayAt.

I’m glad you appreciate the kitchenettes in our rooms, when traveling a lot it can be nice to be able to cook your own meal.

I wish you welcome back to stay with us the next time you visit Lund!

Emelie Grane, Front Office Manager
Fribourg, Switzerland
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We stayed at StayAt for two nights. Our really quiet room was furnished like a 1-room appartment with a kitchen and a big bathroom. The door of our shower in our room was unfortunatley displaced and while showering the floor around the shower got flooded. Breakfast was very good, I enjoyed the fruit-salad and the fresh organic bread!
They have an amazing sauna in the basement where you can just sign up for 1 hour a day and use it all by yourself.
Stay at Lund is situated a 5-minute walk from the sights of Lund and also the big supermarket is just 2 minutes away.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank AnnalenaP
StayAtHotelLund, Manager at StayAt Lund, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Dear AnnalenaP!

Thank you for taking your time to rewiev your stay at StayAt Lund! I am happy to hear that you enyoyed your stay at StayAt.
I will let my handyman take a look at the door of our shower to prevent future problems, thanks for the tip!

I agree on that our fresh fruit salad is great, many guest loves it!

I would like to welcome you back to StayAt in Lund again!

BR Måns Friberg, Hotel Manager StayAt Lund
Woodhull,IL
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This was our second night of 17 in Scandinavia. The room was roomy and the bathroom the biggest we encountered. As with all Scandinavian hotels, no wash cloth or bar soap. There is liquid soap in the shower and at the sink. The room was clean with a nice kitchette. We did not use the kitchenette. The hotel had fruit, small cookies, coffee and tea in the afternoon or maybe all the time. The room and bath was very clean. Parking was right behind the hotel, but cost extra. The hotel was within walking distance of any sights and the train station. We took a train to Malmo for dinner. It was easy and convenient. Breakfast was nice. It had breads, juices, cheese, cereal and yogurt, cold cuts and the usual drinks. It was not anything special, but certainly plenty. My only complaint was that the bed was not super comfortable. My husband and I rolled to the middle. I still would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Drøbak
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I'm very pleased with this hotel, and we have stayed there two times.
You actually rent a small apartment. It's spacious and has a modern
interior. The breakfast is good, but not any luxury.
The best with this hotel is that it is situated in
the centre of Lund. Still it is quiet in the nights.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
StayAtHotelLund, Front Office Manager at StayAt Lund, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Dear Annie 0206,

Thank you for your review.

Its great to hear that you were satisfied with your stay at our hotel. We hope to see you again soon!

Best regards,