“Never go there !!”

Restaurang Rauhrackel
Ranked #49 of 214 Restaurants in Lund
Cuisines: German, Austrian, European, Bar, Central European
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Never go there !!”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I was there with my boyfriend, the food was quite ok, but very expansive for this kind of food. We waited for a long time before eating, like 20 or 25 minutes. Moreover, the boss was so unpleasant. He treats us like cattles ! And he is just here to make money and he totally doesn't care about you. So for sure, I never in my life go there, I hope to spend a good time with my friend, in fact it was horrible. We spent a bad time.
Furthermore, all the night, I was so sick, I had a stomach ache all the night.
Believe me, if you want to save your health never go there !
Sorry about my english, I am not an english speaker but I try to do my possible to advice you.

• Visited February 2012
6 Thank Ceyo C

“Good food and beer”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Cute and cozy with a good beer selection and hearty food. But you really have to book in advance. Twice I have been here there have been several empty tables (that have stayed empty) but because they are reserved they won't seat you.

Antibes, France
“A touch of Austria in Sweden”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

Delicious food, great beer and friendly waiters - it makes up for the price! Im coming back with more friends. Bookings are recommended.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank philkarlberg
Lund, Sweden
“Nice atmosphere and great beer”
Reviewed June 20, 2011

Though my chicken was perfectly cooked, my friends thought the food was just good. It is good plain food and you get a lot. The beer and atmosphere are really worth reserving a table since it tends to fill up.

Visited June 2011
2 Thank KristenLund
Spaniard in UK
“Loads of really good meat!”
Reviewed May 30, 2011

Quite a big choice in menu (mostly meat, but other things available). I ordered the swedish ribs and it was an enormous portion! It was also really good! The waitress was incredibly nice and helpful!
Would definitely go back and recommend it but remember to go with an empty stomach!

• Visited May 2011