“Best fries, burgers ok”

Gloria's Bar & Restaurant
Reserve with
Gloria's Bar & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #121 of 214 Restaurants in Lund
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Espoo, Finland
“Best fries, burgers ok”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Burgers were ok, unfortunately we ordered them medium rare and received almost rare burgers.. Fries were really good, so we ended up eating them and the more well done parts of the burgers (should have sent them back..). The place was nice, full of sports stuff.

Visited June 2014

Stockholm, Sweden
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awful!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

At this place, as a young woman I felt incredibly offended by how the staff treated and spoke to me. All the staff acted really rude and unpleasant. The food is expensive and seemed very plain.

I went twice during June 2014 to watch the World Cup, both times I was refused a table unless i wanted to eat, even though there were several tables available (it was after 8 pm). On the first occasion I therefore ordered something small: Mozzarella jalapeno sticks for 98 SEK. I got 3 small pieces of something that was not mozzarella, closer to cream cheese I think. They were expensive and tasteless. They were happy to push the bill on me even though we were a group of people clearly not finished with our drinks.
The second day I went back, mainly because i could not find another place in Lund who showed the game. Again i was refused a table and told I had to sit outside if I wanted a table without eating even though there were, again, clearly several tables available. (I may add, it is a huge place too and neither of the nights did the place fill up). I asked a second waiter, the same i had the night before, and he put me in a corner table. I told him i was waiting for a group of people. However shortly after he allowed a big group people sit at the same table. I therefore opted to wait outside for my friends. Later on that night after my friends and I had had several drinks the waiter came up to me and started telling me off for leaving the place without telling earlier that night. He was rude and condescending. I recommend you to never go near this place.

• Visited June 2014
Leicester, United Kingdom
“food and beer”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

if you want good company excellent food and good sports this is the place to visit. Would strongly recommend it to all interested parties been 3 times in 2 weeks and the food just seemed to get better. With n excellent selection of world wide beers.

• Visited June 2014
Lund, Sweden
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food is just fine but beer is great”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

It's a place to be relaxed. Some beer, some snack food, burger or simple main course.

Sydney, Australia
“expensive”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Staff were okay, pretty expensive for burgers in a sports bar though. Okay if you like hanging out with noisy locals watching football.

• Visited August 2013