“Greek food - always a feast”
Review of Mediterranean

Mediterranean
Ranked #17 of 224 Restaurants in Lund
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Mediterranean was recommended by the front desk person at our hotel. We were seated outside on a warm spring evening. Our waitress was friendly and the service good. The ambience made for a pleasant dining experience. We started with calamari which, while pretty tasty, we're deep fried with a little too much batter. I had the moussaka that was excellent and the other two each had chicken souvlaki that was very tender. People watching was very good.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Normally I try to find something positive to say about a restaurant instead of hitting down... In this case, I fail:
In my opinion, a restaurant should be proud of what it produces. I am not so sure that the owner is proud, I think that the only thing he has in mind is $$$...
Well, OK, the food was fresh. But my mousaka was prepared several hours before, and it was dry. It was like when you put your leftovers in the fridge, and warm them up in the micro oven next day.
Not worth the money: 450 crowns for two meals and two beers. That´s about €50.

Totally, it was not so bad that I had reason to send it back, but I cannot recommend the place, and I will NOT go back.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Mediterranean serves large portions of food that is ok, but not more. It is a cosy place to sit and have dinner. A visit per year is enough.

1  Thank Klas W
Reviewed March 12, 2014

A quite unusual place. They have a guy playing a Greek guitar (kithar). The later it gets you may find people dancing in the small area in front of the guitarist.
The food is OK, not superb but you get some great Greek tzatziki if that is what you wish. Inexpensive wine.

Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

We have been here 2 times and both were excellent. Food is well prepared, made from solid ingredients and the service is knowledge, competent and kind. We enjoy it here and prices are reasonable.