“Lovely!”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Lovely!”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We took a short look around the beautiful interiors of the lovely Slott and then had a wonderful walk around the grounds. We had a big group of about 20 relatives for dinner. Everything was delicious and the service was terrific. So glad we got to experience this lovely spot!

Visited July 2012

• Polish first
Copenhagen, Denmark
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Gorgeous park for a one-day trip”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Food quality is well above average, and the setting in a gorgeous park is a wonderful stop for families with kids - as well as for the car driver needing a brief rest.

I like the "museum" - although it's not more tnan a couple of exhibitions of how the castle has been used before industrialization.

Visited June 2011
“The city in general”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I wish there was an aps that could show which cities are under construction, so I didn't have to spend time and money traveling to them and get disappointed. I'm sure Kristianstad is beautiful in the summer.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 140 helpful votes
“Wow! I simply loved it!”
Reviewed October 24, 2011

We were driving through Sweden and this was our last stop and what a wonderful stop it was.

The location is as can be expected, very rural and with a gorgeous park and there is a lake there too.

Were were given a room in the tower and it was lovely. Decorated in traditional Swedish style, light and airy and very comfortable. I have a terrible back so staying in hotelbeds can be a problem for me but I can honestly say I got a very good night's sleep here.

Now over to the dinner experience. I say experience because that is just what it was!
I am gluten intolerant and even though we only booked a few hours before arriving there was no problem adapting to or providing for me. The food was exquisite! and the wine they recommended perfectly complemeted the dishes. I had steak and my partner had lamb, both which were cooked to perfection. We ate well and drank well and then finished the lovely summer's evening with a walk in the castle grounds.

The breakfast had abundant choice and again they were well prepared for food intolerances and allergies which was greatly appreciated.

A perfect end to our trip through Sweden.

Visited June 2011
Copenhagen, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good food, but rest not up to standard”
Reviewed September 3, 2011

We stayed with a small baby in a room in klostergården which is a side building to the castle. Considering the price amounting 1300 svkr the room standard was way below what you would expect. 70 ties interior and very basic, though the bed was comfortable. Reception was very messy and staff wear no uniform. Difficult to attract any service.

However, very nice settings and absolutely excellent food and wine corresponding the meal price at 1400 svkr for two.

Basically, to be value for money the rooms need some decoration and the staff need to be a bit more attentive. Do keep the cook.

We ended staying only one night, though er had booked for two. The staff seemed not overly bothered by us leaving early.

Visited September 2011