“Perfection in a B and B Hotel is Here!”
Review of Annas Hotell

Annas Hotell
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Kristianstad
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Everything comes together perfectly when you stay at Annas in Kristianstad Sweden! The rooms are exquisitely appointed, bright and warm. The breakfasts are fit for a king(or queen) and the entire facility is spotlessly shiny, immaculate and clean beyond belief...Anna involves herself personally and quickly with every guest, and pays individual attention to each person, helping with the days travel plans around the city, which is very close by...Anna is a natural as a host and really made the stay for us..the prices are very reasonable for the total value and quality experience we enjoyed...we stayed an extra nite because we didn't want to leave Anna's hospitality...don't miss this place if you are in the area, it is truly one of a superb kind! We stayed at Annas in early October 2013....

Room Tip: there are not noise issues so any room will work well I believe
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank parkers57

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Working on the hospitality business I usually expect that you more or less get what you pay for and though I travel quite a bit i rarely review hotels. And so far I've only done so to warn people of complete ripoffs.

Not so this time.

The value for money was above and beyond what I have come to expect.

Why? Let me tell you why.

1:the service level. The receptionist/owner was the very example of courteusness. Going out of her way to make sure we got a good restaurant for supper. And at breakfast she makes your egg and bacon per order at no extra cost! Also even if they were out of three bed rooms she brought a bed from another room for our convenience.

2. Speaking about beds. Beds and linnens were some of the best I've ever slept in. The room in general was great with nothing lacking in design. The batroom with the shower also left nothing to ask for. All in all it had a very very impressive feel to it.

3. Price. At only around 1200sek for three people I did not expect this level of standard. They could have charged me doubble and I would have deemed it fair. There are of course always better hotels
When it comes to standard. However you would have to quadruple the price to get it.

I'm looking forward to go back to Kristianstad if only to stay at Annas hotel again. Wholly recommended!

Jakob Andersson

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Cizeron
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Anna is a very gracious and attentive hostess in this lovely hotel. The rooms are charming, great attention to detail; the bed was the most comfortable one we experienced during our two week vacation. The service could not have been better. We loved this hotel and would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank magoomason
Reviewed August 21, 2013

My wife and a cousin and I stayed here in June, 2013 while doing research on our Swedish ancestors. We usually choose to stay in small hotels/B&Bs over large hotels for the more intimate atmosphere and personal service. Annas Hotell met those expectations in spades. Anna is a sophisticated young woman who provides exceptional service. The property is relatively new, clean, spacious, comfortable. Her breakfasts are typical buffet with some personal touches, served in a charming dining room or a spacious outdoor deck.
While Annas is located a couple of miles from the center of Kristianstad, it is but a short bike/bus ride away and provides ample parking for those with cars. A shopping center a short walk away offers a nice Greek restaurant and adequate shops.
Annas Hotell and Anna herself added a pleasant plus to our ancestor trip

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank marathoner
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is a wonderful place with the dedicated hostess Anna in charge.
The rooms are clean, modern, comfortable and beautifully decorated.
A delicious breakfast buffé makes the experience complete!
Top notch!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Asa74
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I spent a wonderful week at Annas Hotell in Kristianstad. Annas Hotell is a beautifully restored, elegant manor house updated with modern amenities. I slept so well in the very comfortable bed and enjoyed the delicious breakfast in the sunny dining room. Breakfast on the terrace was especially nice. The bus stop for the bus to into the city is very conveniently located just a few steps away. I also enjoyed using the hotell's bicycle on several trips. I will definitely be back. Tusen tack !

Room Tip: I was fortunate to have a room with a balcony. I enjoyed watching the sun set behind the flagpole wi...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 12, 2012

This small hotel is just perfect
Anna is a wonderful hostess
The hotel is filled with personal and humorous decor, I loved it!
Breakfast was wonderful.
The hotel's location is perfect if you want quiet evenings.
We had a lovely prawn sandwich and drank a bottle of wine in the evening sun, perfect.
We rented bikes and were both in the city center or in the wild in just a few minutes.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple