“Perfect place for sushi in Helsingborg”
Review of Nihon Sushi

Nihon Sushi
Ranked #118 of 278 Restaurants in Helsingborg
Cuisines: Sushi
Boston, Massachusetts
“Perfect place for sushi in Helsingborg”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

There is definitely some sushi competition in Helsingborg, especially with Eki Sushi ranked as the #1 restaurant on TripAdvisor. Eki Sushi is a fantastic restaurant and I had a great experience there, but my boyfriend and I have become loyal customers of Nihon Sushi because it's affordable, delicious, and hassle-free. This restaurant is small and consists only of about 8 tables, but it's a perfect place to go for sushi, especially on a weekend night. Restaurants in Helsingborg usually require you to make reservations during the weekend because they fill up fast, but that is not necessary for Nihon Sushi since it is more of a take-out place (I don't think many people dine in). The service is excellent and the sushi is delicious. Our favorite part about this restaurant is that there is this sushi set (called "Familje sushi" on the menu) which consists of various rolls and YOUR CHOICE of 22 pieces of nigiri. Amazing right? It is unheard of (at least to us) to be able to customize your sushi the way that this restaurant allows you to (without having to order a la carte, which is mucho $$). We will definitely miss this option when we return to the U.S. In summary, if you want great sushi in Helsingborg, but don't want to break the bank, go to Nihon Sushi. You won't regret it.

Bonus: They have English on their menus.

• Visited February 2014

Helsingborg, Sweden
“One of the best sushis in town”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

I like this little place; regularly goes there for sushis or lunch. The owner, chinese , makes very good sushis ( for being non Japanese).
They also have 3 or 4 warm dishes on the menu..homemade Thaifood! One of the cook is from Thailand. They have Japanese fondue too but I haven't tried it. I like the place, it's not very big but it's pleasant. Probably the best wine list in town. French red burgundy, white wine from New Zealand, Good Italian organic wine. I was very surprised, as hardly any place except a few, have good or even
decent wines on their list.

• Visited July 2013
Malmo, Sweden
“Sushi for two to go”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I have had Lunch here twice! The first time around 2 years ago and the second time the back end of last summer... Both times I have really enjoyed at. In the summer they have some tables outside which are cross to the Main drag though Helsingborg sometime this road can be busy, so if its a romantic lunch, have that in mind. The tables out side are in the shade so that can be a plus on a hot summers day, or negative if you want to table in the Sun. Lunchtime Food which is called the "Dagen rätt", Dish of the day has on both occasions have been very god and good value. I waited to write this review after I had tried the evening menu. Well last night my wife and I decided we wanted a sushi take out. We opted for a set dinner for two the Nihon Special, and very special it was. Not kidding you at all, this was some of the best sushi I have tested. My wife and I have tested Sushi in many places and as I said it was very good indeed! The service know what they are doing... If I had to have one complete, it would be the Miso soup was a little to salty.

• Visited February 2013