1,010 results
All reviews beautiful room holiday travellers old fashioned breakfast buffet is great no major complaints good quality food classical hotel nice hotel recommend this hotel beautiful city central location shopping street reception staff are location is great business trip comfortable beds the ground floor
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2016

The hotel and the staff was perfect. This is my #1 choice next time as well:-) We where staying in the hotel for a golf Tournament at Vasatorp Golf Club and the hotel was only a 10 minutes drive away. Nice place to be in the evening.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Elin I, Kundansvarig at Clarion Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2016

Dear Per M,

Thank you so much for your review about us.
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcome you back to Helsingborg and Clarion Grand Hotel.

Reviewed September 1, 2016

Internet/wifi was not working during stay! Good location! Anita in reception was spectacular in friendly help with all issues. Lot of stairs due old architecture of house. Did not visit restaurant/bar, so cannot review.

Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Elin I, Kundansvarig at Clarion Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2016

Dear Jukka K,

Thank you so much for your review about us.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Hope to see you in Helsingborg soon again.

Best regards,

Reviewed August 15, 2016

A most classic and central hotel in Helsingborg perhaps. We have had a room on the 3rd floor with beutiful view. Our room was specious and clean. Bathroom was very nice.
Dinner at hotel was very nice. Staff are friendly.
Breakfast was excellent. Wi Fi worked well.

Room tip: Higher level room with a street view
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Elin I, Kundansvarig at Clarion Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2016

Dear Mirna P,

Thank you for your kind review.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Hope to see you in Helsingborg soon again.

Reviewed August 13, 2016

Clarion is a good hotel. The location is very good and the staff is very nice. Unfortunately the furniture in the rooms is a bit too old and outdated. A renovation of the rooms would help even if it could be difficult to keep the old style of the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Elin I, Kundansvarig at Clarion Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2016

Hi 298jonasf,

Thank you so much for your review about us.
I am happy to hear that you had a good stay with us. Next time I would recommend you one of our Superior rooms which are newly renovated.

I hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed August 9, 2016

My favorite hotel in Helsingborg, both for business trips and vacation. Beautiful rooms, fantastic staff and the location could not be better. Also, the breakfast is very nice and they have parking service, which is great when you are in a hurry.

Room tip: Rooms towards the square is my favorite, but towards the back it is quieter

Hej Rikke G,

Thank you so much for your review.
We are very happy to have you as our guest and we hope that you will continue to stay with us, both for business and vacation trips.

I hope to see you soon again.