All reviews boutique hotel fantastic hotel nice staff comfortable bed on site parking excellent breakfast restaurants and shops ironing board reception area room service two nights perfect location ferry station min walk city centre twist ac
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights, weekend away. We had booked a smaller room. It was good value for money, however room was very small. Funky nice reception will friend staff, but with a bizarre smell in some areas... didn’t tell staff, but they must be aware of it. Breakfast was fine, help yourself buffet. But also help yourself to cutlery, napkins, tea, coffee... we would come back, but will book a bigger room.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
mikaelwennerstrom, CEO Room Republic at V Hotel Helsingborg, BW PREMIER Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Jesper and thankyou for taking time to give us a review.
I am glad to read you liked our hotel and recieved good service.
And you are right about the smell from behind the reception. The fat separator (fettavskiljare) didn´t function properly.
It was fixed last Friday so now there is no smell.
Also nice to read that you are coming back.
Looking forward to see you.
Best regards Mikael

Reviewed April 1, 2019

This was my second stay at V Hotel. i would come back again. Its 10 min walk from the train/ferry station. if its not raining its a great walk past amazing buildings. The Hotel is beautiful and the staff are great. The breakfast is great and service as well. Close to many restaurants and shopping.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kjell-Jakobsson, Ägare at V Hotel Helsingborg, BW PREMIER Collection, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

Dear Guest,
We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We feel very commited to give all guests staying in the hotel
the feeling that they are visiting a friend. We hope you felt that.

We are now looking forward to welcome you back to our "home"!!

Reviewed December 17, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the suite during two nights. The tub for two was the best! The room is stylish, clean and comfortable. The breakfast is good (fresh products and enough variety). The location is good, close to plenty of restaurants and shops.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kjell-Jakobsson, Ägare at V Hotel Helsingborg, BW PREMIER Collection, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2019

Dear Kelly
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Many of our guests love our suite and it is very well booked.

We are looking forward to welcomecome you back to our hotel!!

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for two nights and were happy with most things. We had a medium sized room, which is quite small and quaint, I will go for one size up if there’s a next time. Very comfortable bed, smart “wardrobe” and fixtures which meant you have all the necessities and mod cons on a limited space. I appreciated the big screen TV. The ac and the bed made for the best sleep I’ve had in a long time! Thank you! Cool little bathroom and I appreciated the big mirror and hairdryer. Excellent breakfast, with everything you could possibly want. The bar at nighttime was good as well. Staff welcoming and attentive. Centrally located. The room was very clean when we checked in but I would have liked the second cleaning to be a bit better, a minor detail.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kjell-Jakobsson, Ägare at V Hotel Helsingborg, BW PREMIER Collection, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2018

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for all your nice comments about our hotel.
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are looking
forward to welcome you back to our "home"!!

Kjell Jakobsson

Reviewed September 20, 2018

The V Hotel is part of the Best Western Premier group and is nothing like a typical Best Western in the US. It was furnished with a mix of formal and informal furniture and decorations that made for a warm atmosphere with pleasant little surprises when you sat down and looked around. I would call this a boutique hotel and one with a lot of charm and grace. The website states that it is a refurbished 19th-century building and that added to its charm. My room had a very comfortable bed, a sweet bathroom with shower doors that could be collapsed out of the way when not in use, three large windows that brought in lots of light and could be opened for fresh air and breezes. The breakfast buffet was full of lovely fresh fruit, oatmeal, cereals, scrambled and soft-boiled eggs, breads, pastries, sweets, fish, vegetables, coffee, teas, nut butters, and more. It was set-up using a small space very creatively. There was ample seating and the staff cleared the tables quickly to allow for prompt turnover. The location was central to town and several good restaurants, shopping, and a short walk to the ferry dock. My visit was a two night stay as part of a tour run by Vermont Bicycle Tours (VBT), so I don’t know the price, but they took care of our group of 22 without any issues. I used the laundry service while I was there and was pleased with the service and turnaround time. I used the iron, ironing board, and hair dryer and all worked well and were in the room when I arrived. The room was quiet, no unexpected outside noise, and I was able to get a good night’s sleep. I would return on my own if I visit this area again in the future.

Room tip: They are all different.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Kjell-Jakobsson, Ägare at V Hotel Helsingborg, BW PREMIER Collection, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Dear Eileen
Thank you so much for your nice review of our hotel. It makes us so happy!!
We dont want to be a typical hotel. We rather want our guests to feel that they are
visiting a friend.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope that
your cycle tours in our area was memorable

We are already waiting for you to came back to our "home"!!